Chapter 39

Today's tour guide is Han Muyan. He gave everyone a scrawled copy of the map made by the program team.

The drawing level is probably about the same. It would be an insult to elementary school students to say that it is drawn by elementary school students. The main theme is crooked and can barely be understood. Jiang Keke said carelessly: "Brother, look, my painting must be better than this!"

Han Muyan had a dark face, an unpleasant little brat, this was what he painted!

Han Muyan coughed twice: "The map is just a tool. As long as everyone can see it clearly. Come on, let's take a look at the several stores marked above. Next, everyone should pay attention. You need to choose from several bamboo products. Choose which one you like, and then help the store promote sales. Families with high sales will receive a large amount of family funds. Note that this time the program team is bleeding heavily, it is the most generous reward ever~" After listening to this, Ji Yusheng

Ji Qiuqiu's eyes shined in his arms . When it comes to making money, Qiuqiu's eyes shine, and even the aunts in front of the screen notice this.

"Qiuqiu seems to be very interested in making money."

"We Qiuqiu have known how to increase revenue and reduce expenditures since we were young. We are really good bastards."

Qiuqiu asked strangely, holding up the map in her hand: "But there are only four stores here."

But they There... Qiuqiu looked around and scanned the people present, 1234... there were 6 families in them.

Han Muyan smiled, this is where the program team is a thief. If 6 families give 6 stores, wouldn't it be a lot less fun?

Han Muyan continued to introduce: "This requires all guests to carefully select and consider their favorite handicrafts and possible cooperative families. When more than two guests choose the same store, they will enter the store owner In the counter-election stage, of course, in the end we may have a group of guests who will be alone and take on the burden of promotion."

After listening to Han Muyan's introduction, the guests all showed their faces. I knew that the show would cause trouble and would not let us just go shopping. Playful expression.

Han Muyan: "There are many intangible cultural heritage crafts in Zhuzhen that are facing loss, as well as precious traditional crafts. However, due to the lack of necessary exposure, fewer and fewer people are buying them. Young people are gradually abandoning these traditional crafts in order to survive. Craftsmanship, then, it depends on you whether you can make these precious traditional crafts shine again."

Han Muyan finally added humbly: "I wish you all a happy day in the old street, I am optimistic about you ( wink). If you have any questions, you can ask me."

Ji Yusheng looked at his old friend's expression and was speechless. He actually imitated other people's wink.

Then the rest of the time will be left to the guests to explore freely.

Meng Youran, Gu Yueguo and the Xie family's couple, who were late, also came. Qiuqiu looked over, but did not see Xie Yuqin's figure, so she looked back with some disappointment.

Xie's mother noticed Qiuqiu's gaze and smiled at him through the crowd.

Fang Wen is probably the one with the most relaxed and cheerful attitude here, even though he still carries terrible rumors of domestic violence, and some parents even reported him, and when they saw him, they thought he was going to eat children.