Chapter 28

The children gathered together. They learned to cooperate without any teacher.

When they groped in the mud together, then dug it out together, and then used the assembly line method to smash it into the small bucket and transport it to the shore. When the parents saw that the children were so harmonious, they also gathered together to give the children Auxiliary.

This kind of scene made the program team very unexpected.

Although variety shows all have scripts, there is no way for variety show scripts to predict the final direction of the event.

Especially for such a live broadcast, the beginning is just a sentence from the program team, and the subsequent development and ending depend entirely on the guests' free play, making it difficult for the program team to interfere. This kind of live broadcast program is as good as it is here.

In fact, this kind of program arrangement can be understood as the program team is the NPC that releases the tasks, but what kind of ending can be achieved depends entirely on the children's choice.

If it weren't for the youngest Qiuqiu who still persists, these pampered children would have given up long ago. But when they saw Qiuqiu's waving little fists and their faces turned red, they still insisted: "It's definitely okay!" Everyone was infected by Qiuqiu's persistence and rolled up their sleeves.

After everyone worked together, the speed was much faster. When the deadline set by the program team came, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Keke was so tired that she sat down on the ground on the shore.

But when they saw the fruits of their labor, they couldn't help but smile.

Qiuqiu's delicate little face was burned red by the harsh sun. Just when he was in a daze, a shadow fell on his head. Qiuqiu turned around and saw Xie Yuqin holding a lotus leaf umbrella to him. shade.

Xie Yuqin held the lotus leaf umbrella all the way, and the two were side by side. Qiuqiu pushed the lotus leaf umbrella in the direction of Xie Yuqin, "Brother Xie, I want to come too." Xie Yuqin's

umbrella was originally completely tilted in the direction of Qiuqiu. After Qiuqiu said this As soon as they said that, the two people leaned together under the umbrella, two small figures, even Ji Yusheng was surprised, how could these two people be so close.

Later, during a backstage interview, the planning sister asked Qiuqiu why she worked so hard.

Qiuqiu shared her feelings very seriously: "Wo wants to help Dad make money, so of course every penny is money."

This is a very natural thing for Qiuqiu. His family is the richest man in the local area. , his parents and sisters are both outstanding entrepreneurs. His sister told him when he was a child, don't look down on small money, every penny will become a solid foundation under your feet.

His sister indeed practiced her philosophy in this way, and was finally able to raise key funds and materials to defend the country under the most difficult circumstances during the war. Every penny did not fall from the sky.

Everyone was shocked at how well Qiuqiu, a little kid, understood money.

-

During the rest time given by the program crew, the big bathtub made by Ji Yusheng finally came in use. After the lotus root picking activity was over, Ji Yusheng directly threw Qiuqiu into the big bathtub to wash him. in vain.

Xie Yuqin passed by Qiuqiu's courtyard and saw Qiuqiu being stripped of her clothes by Ji Yusheng and thrown into the big bathtub. He stopped and looked inside. Qiuqiu noticed Xie Yuqin's gaze immediately, and poked his head out of the barrel, hiding his body in the water, revealing a wet little head. Qiuqiu waved to Xie Yuqin: "Brother Xie, do you want to come with us? The bathtub in the nest is so big."