Chapter 55

Forming a team is not difficult, and the guests quickly formed a team.

Jiang Lin, Director Fang, Zhou Zhou and Lu Yinghuai, and the rest Mu Yang were left alone, but he seemed to be used to being left alone, and he easily accepted being led by one person in this show that requires popularity PK in the live broadcast room. Moving around with children is obviously a disadvantage compared to other guests.

Perhaps it was because Muyang's younger brother Muyu was close to Qiuqiu and showed him his big tail. Qiuqiu's eyes stayed on them for two more seconds.

Xie Yuqin also noticed Qiuqiu's gaze and asked him: "What's wrong?"

Qiuqiu shook his head and waved the map in his hand: "Let's start!"

The two little ones ran in front. To be more precise, Qiuqiu ran in front of him. In front of him, Xiao Xie was dragged forward quickly by him. He followed Qiuqiu and watched his feet carefully, for fear that Qiuqiu would fall.

With Xiao Xie following him, Ji Yusheng and the two parents of the Xie family walked slowly behind. He felt very relieved about Xie Yuqin.

The zoo chosen by the program team is very good, with a great reputation, a wide variety of animals, and very dedicated care for the animals. They have been working hard to create the best living conditions for the animals under limited conditions. So when the audience saw all kinds of attractive rare animals on the map, they started to make wishes:

"Go to the Panda Museum, I want to see pandas. The baby pandas in this zoo have just been born, which is a rare opportunity." See you there."

"Leopard, leopard! I want to see the little leopard."

"I am different from you. I think Qiuqiu will go to see the flamingos first."

Netizens are obviously most interested in popular animals and birds of prey. On the barrage, they clamored for Qiuqiu to take them to the Birds of Prey Hall.

But Qiuqiu failed to make them achieve their wish. He pointed to a very corner place on the map and asked Xie Yuqin: "Brother Xie, let's go see this first, okay?" For Xie Yuqin,

what is good or not is, of course, good.

For the audience, what is good is of course not good!

The audience looked at the small corner pointed by Qiuqiu, and there was a small word written on it: binturong.

Binturong, what kind of animal is it? I've never heard of it, it doesn't look very impressive.

Watching Qiuqiu jump up and down, rarely showing such a jumpy look, she jumped like a little rabbit leading Xie Yuqin to the binturong exhibition hall.

"Do children know the word binturong?"

"Even if they do, do they know what a binturong is?"

"You must choose it because the pattern is cute. Qiuqiu, let me teach you. When you go to the zoo, you must look at it. The most popular one here, the program team will definitely hide the key inside."

"We went to see the black bear next door!"

The barrage roared, and the number of people in Qiuqiu and Xie Yuqin's live broadcast room suddenly decreased by half. Although Qiuqiu is cute, most passers-by and netizens who come to watch the fun still want to see a black bear.

"Come on, it's really boring here."

Qiuqiu didn't know anything about what happened in her live broadcast room, and she wouldn't change her mind even if she knew. Xie Yuqin discovered very early that Qiuqiu was very creative in doing things. He often had unbridled ideas and was kind and sparkling. He is warm but not hot, making people want to protect his light.