Chapter 38

The program team arranged the last task for the guests at this shooting location:

As the saying goes, people who rely on mountains and mountains rely on water to eat water. Here they have experienced the difficulty of digging lotus roots in the lotus pond, so since the name of Bamboo Town is Bamboo Town, bamboo-related industries are essential.

Next, they will first go to the bamboo products street in Zhuzhen to experience the traditional bamboo-related products in Zhuzhen. Finally going to visit the old streets of the ancient town, the children jumped up excitedly.

Qiuqiu's eyes are bright because of this. Are you going to go shopping? He has not gone shopping in this world yet, and he is very curious about what it would be like to go shopping in this new world.

Sure enough, no matter what age or gender children are, they get very excited when they hear about shopping.

"Are we going shopping?" Jiang Keke confirmed again and again, "Is it really true?"

Program director: "Of course it is true."

"Then we have to dress up before going shopping." Jiang Keke changed Rolling her little eyes, the elf said strangely.

Of course there was no problem with the director, but he reminded: "Our shooting time is limited, can we give you an hour?"

"Okay!" Jiang Keke immediately replied, she went over and held Lu You's hand, "We want to be beautiful ."

Lu You is so cool. She has been a cool girl since she was a child and doesn't talk much. I don't know why Jiang Keke especially likes to stick to her. Lu You lets Jiang Keke hold her hand. This pair of sisters, one cool and the other sweet, stand together. Very eye-catching.

Jiang Keke glanced at Qiuqiu and pulled Lu You to find Qiuqiu, "Brother Qiuqiu, let's go change into nice clothes!" Fang

Xi saw how lively they were here, so she came over and wanted to join in, but Jiang Keke looked him over. Fang Xi said no, "We are all from the fairy country, but you are not."

Fang Xi pointed at Qiuqiu and was unconvinced: "Then he is too?" Qiuqiu is a boy, how does he have anything to do with fairies?

Jiang Keke hugged Qiuqiu and said matter-of-factly: "Of course not, Qiuqiu is a little angel."

Fang Xi: "..."

Very good, Fang Xiang has nothing to say, he is clearly being disliked Leaving him alone, he looked up at the sky and could only shed tears in his heart.

Looking at the changing clouds in the sky, the more he thought about it, the sadder he became. He asked unwillingly: "What are the conditions for joining your fairy kingdom?"

After he finished asking, he turned around and found that Jiang Keke was holding Qiuqiu in his left hand and Lu Lu in his right hand. You, the three of them have gone far away, and Fang Xi is the frustrated child of Zhuzhen from today on.

Fang Xi ran back to Fang Wen and An Xi, feeling that he had learned something from today's setbacks. He looked at his father, who looked serious and fierce, and then at his good-looking mother, and let out a long sigh. : "Mom, your husband's genes are too strong."

The sisters and aunts in the live broadcast room were laughed at by him and said, "It's not that bad. Xiao Fang Xi's appearance is still relatively gentle, but Jiang Keke is so beautiful. The requirements are relatively high."

Fang Xi pushed her eyes on the bridge of her nose and looked at the sky: "I despair of this world that values faces."

I don't know what kind of growth path this baby girl has for the future rebellious icon. How the influence left a deep imprint on Fang Xi's young mind.