Chapter 130

As soon as Yu Hanshuang walked out of the dressing room, she saw the pomp and circumstance arranged by Xiao Yanning in front of her, and she was furious.

Yu Hanshuang's assistant Xiao An ran over and saw her face full of anger. He followed her and did not dare to speak.

"Come in with me." Xiao An trembled, not daring to raise his head, and followed Yu Hanshuang into the dressing room.

When she came out, there was a burn on her forehead. She didn't know what she was burned by. She covered her forehead and left in a hurry from the corridor.

Because he lowered his head and didn't pay attention to the road, he bumped into someone.

She kept saying sorry and looked up with red eyes. The person she hit was actually Ji Yusheng. I was stunned for a moment, and then even more panicked.

Ji Yusheng asked strangely: "Are you okay?"

Xiao An lowered her head and said in a buzzing voice: "I'm okay."

Then she quickly left the corridor.

Ji Yusheng felt a little strange when he looked at her hurriedly fleeing back.

But now he and Xiao Yanning had serious things to talk about, so he didn't think much about it.

Ji Yusheng walked in front, Xiao Yanning followed behind him.

Not long ago, Xiao Yanning asked his men to prepare the sumptuous lunch he had brought.

Everyone in the crew gathered around Xiao Yanning, and it was very lively for Mr. Xiao to talk to each other.

Ji Yusheng looked at it and shook his head.

The little girls in the crew all looked at Ji Yusheng with envy.

In the corner, a little girl whispered: "There were rumors before that Ji Yusheng was not only an abandoned son of a wealthy family, but was also despised and abandoned by Xiao Yanning. The Xiao family just wanted to keep the son from the father, so he has been living like this It's hard work."

"This is not news anymore. Many celebrities are like this. Children are born one after another, but they can't even get into the door of a wealthy family." "I just don't

deserve to speak for Ji Yu. What era is it? What's the difference between our teacher Ji? Let me tell you, no matter what the boss is, everyone with bad eyesight should see an ophthalmologist."

Ji Yusheng stood behind them with a faint look. Is there a possibility that what they were discussing was exactly what they were talking about? Lord, can you just hear them speak?

Are the little girls on the crew really not considering avoiding the real protagonist?

Even though I was defending him, he heard it all!

Little girl a: "Are we still going to eat Mr. Xiao's food?"

Little girl b: "No! Unless he gives our teacher Ji a title, we cannot accept this kind of sugar-coated bomb."

Little girl c : "Yes. Teacher Ji didn't support him, he only has us. I won't eat Xiao Yanning's food even if I starve to death."

Ji Yu listened, lowered his head, and showed a smile.

Girls in this world are really beautiful, right?

He did not expect that one day, there would be outsiders who would choose to defend him without hesitation between him and others.

...status?

Ji Yusheng shook his head.

He did not interrupt the little girls' conversation. They were chatting enthusiastically and did not notice the look Ji Yusheng cast towards them.