Chapter 106

Xiao Yanning ordered breakfast from outside.

Tell Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu to finish eating before leaving.

Ji Yusheng looked at Xiao Yanning and said nothing.

At this time, the doorbell happened to ring, and the takeout had been delivered. Xiao Yanning said, "Even if you don't eat, the child will eat." The takeout

bag was opened, and Ji Yusheng looked at Xiao Yanning's order for breakfast.

That's it?

Maimen's vegetable salad and pork fillet burger. Ji Yusheng's brows furrowed.

No matter whether this person is rich or not, he is equal in front of Maimen, right?

Xiao Yanning's life was not as luxurious as Ji Yusheng imagined, and it was different from the Ji family's luxurious life with many rules in his memory. Xiao Yanning himself has an ice-faced face and is not lovable, but his life is more like that of an ordinary person.

On the first day he moved into Ji's house, he was received by the housekeeper.

On the third day, he had trouble sleeping because he was not used to the new place. He got up late the next day. When he went downstairs, he saw his "family members" at the dining table looking at him coldly. Especially Ji Yuan looked at him with a disapproving and scrutinizing look.

It was winter at that time, and the temperature at home was very high. The clothes Ji Yusheng brought were all winter clothes. His hands were shrunk in his sleeves, and a thin layer of sweat formed on his back from the looks of strangers on his back. , at a loss on the stairs.

He was obviously the one standing high up, but he was pinned to the spot by their eyes.

Ji Yuan: "Why don't you come down quickly?"

Mrs. Ji smoothed things over: "The child has just come back. Why are you so fierce? Isn't it normal for young people to sleep a little?

"

Ji Yuan snorted: "Aren't our families those who don't have children?" It's a place with rules, come down."

When Ji Yusheng walked to the long table in the restaurant and was about to sit down, Ji Yuan put down the chopsticks in his hand, placed them on the wooden table and made a "dong" sound: "Call someone."

Ji Han, who was eating porridge elegantly, was dressed up early in the morning and wanted to shine.

He wiped his lips and then looked up at Ji Yusheng.

There was a bit of coolness in his eyes, as well as some vigilance.

He had never looked down upon Ji Yusheng.

Ji Yusheng was his opponent, a bumpkin from the streets who was luckier than him and had a good pregnancy.

But unfortunately, even if he could reincarnate, it would be useless.

This bumpkin who can't take any advantage still wants to compete with him, it's just wishful thinking.

Ji Yusheng looked at Ji Han in front of him and Mrs. Ji who looked at him with a smile, but in fact the smile did not penetrate into her eyes. He opened his mouth with difficulty, "Auntie..."

Brother...brother?

His voice grew quieter.

Ji Han frowned: "Okay, okay, sit down and eat, you can't get on the table."

-Xiao

Yanning saw Ji Yusheng fell into silence and asked him: "What's wrong?"

Ji Yusheng shook his head: "You can eat, I can borrow your kitchen Just use it."