Chapter 140

Ji Yusheng and Xiao Yanning brought a big change to the outside world.

Under the siege of the media and fans, the two disappeared and changed hospitals without anyone noticing.

It was painful for Qiuqiu. When he woke up, his father's life and death were unknown, and his father was trapped in the hospital and had just escaped from danger.

When he was stunned by the news, he glanced at his watch, and there was a message from "Crazy Cool Batian" on it.

"Don't worry, kid, your dad and I are fine. Your uncle is on the way!"

Qiuqiu was shocked again when she saw Kuang La Ku's news. Mr. Xiao Yanning really trusted him, and he really didn't treat him like a little kid.

Soon the two uncles from the Bai family arrived. They entered the door, thinking that Qiuqiu was still sleeping. The second uncle grabbed the eldest uncle, and the two stopped in the living room of the suite.

Bai Fengmian: "Let's discuss it first."

The two of them discussed behind Qiuqiu's back: "Should I tell Qiuqiu about Yu Sheng and Xiao Yanning?"

"What version should I tell him?"

"But even if we don't say anything, the news will spread, and he will They will still know that they were hospitalized in a car accident."

The two uncles thought that Qiuqiu couldn't hear, but they didn't know that Qiuqiu was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and nodding secretly. Yes, when he woke up and turned on the TV, they had already seen his two The father's face was hung on the news event.

Qiuqiu: Yeah, seeing it is inevitable.

Uncle Bai Fengju: "But if you tell him that they are actually acting, will he understand what acting is?"

Qiuqiu: Hmm, if he is really three years old, he may really not understand, but he is not. , isn't it just acting? How many adults in this world don't act?

The two of them spent half a day together. The eldest uncle felt that he should tell the truth, while the younger uncle felt that Qiuqiu should be stabilized to avoid cheating.

Uncle: "Yu Sheng also wants us to tell Qiuqiu the real situation. He knows Qiuqiu best. He thinks there is no problem. We should trust him."

Uncle: "One more person means more risks, not to mention the uncontrollable ones ." "Children."

Qiuqiu was afraid that they would try to break her head outside, so she climbed out of the bed. Because she was a small person, she used her feet to grab the sheets and landed carefully. Those with short hands and feet were in trouble.

Children at this age look different every day. In fact, Qiuqiu has grown a lot.

Just as the two uncles were still "conspirating loudly", a small hand tugged on the corners of their clothes from behind. Qiuqiu said in a voice full of anger: "Uncle!" The

two uncles turned around, suddenly nervous.

What should I do? I have never taken care of a child alone. What should I do if my eldest nephew wakes up? You won't cry, right?

The two uncles felt as if they were facing a powerful enemy, and their limbs felt stiff.

Qiuqiu calmly said: "I know everything."

Qiuqiu raised the watch on her wrist and showed them the information on the watch: "Hey, look at it."

Okay, okay, it's not what they said.

Okay, okay, Qiuqiu knows it all, and seems to accept it well.

OK!

The two uncles immediately frowned. The two proud men in the shopping mall were still extremely nervous when facing Qiuqiu, for fear of bumping into him and making the child cry.