Chapter 43

Crazy, crazy, crazy.

People who entered the live broadcast room were stunned to see Qiuqiu.

Apart from binge shopping for gifts, the audience could not think of another action to express their shock.

Who on earth thought of Qiuqiu wearing this? ! In order to match the shooting effect of the bamboo umbrella, Qiuqiu wore a Song Dynasty robe covered with ink and red plum blossoms. He wore a small gold crown on his head. The gold beads on it would sway and jingle with his movements. Not to mention how cute it is, just like an exquisite doll made of snow.

The golden top of his head didn't look tacky at all on Qiuqiu, but instead looked rich and charming. Everyone who looked at him wanted to give him the best thing in exchange for his innocent and carefree smile.

Qiuqiu, who was wearing an ink robe, opened the umbrella in her hand, walked in front of the camera, and recited the familiar song "Bamboo and Stone". There is nothing strange about the ancient poem itself, but it is particularly different because it was recited by Qiuqiu.

"What should I do? I want to take Qiuqiu home, and then read ancient poems to my aunt while listening to the milky

baby on my lap." "Auntie also wants to listen to the baby telling stories. If I can't hear the baby telling stories, I will make a fuss. "

Can you sing? I want to hear the baby sing Little Star to my aunt." "

Then my aunt wants to listen to "Dig, Dig"."

This is Qiuqiu's first interactive live broadcast, and the planning sister will also give him I read what my aunts and brothers were saying on the barrage, but as I kept reading, I felt that something was not right.

Who is coaxing whom? Why did you still order the show?

Aunts: "We also want to be Qiuqiu's baby."

Although the aunts were talking nonsense, they never stopped buying, and there was no need to plan what my sister would say. Third, the planning sister only has enough lines to say: "One, two, three, okay, sold out."

Because it is a special handmade product, it can only be sold in the form of pre-sale, so even if you want to buy it, You can only buy it on demand within the production capacity, but Qiuqiu fans are so anxious that they have to rush to the scene to spend money on their own treasures.

Just when they thought this was the peak of the Yango feast, Qiuqiu turned the small umbrella in her hand, revealing Ji Yusheng coming from behind the camera. Ji Yusheng was also wearing a robe painted with ink bamboo, and then Walking towards Qiuqiu. He took the small umbrella from Qiuqiu's hand, and then helped Qiuqiu hold the umbrella.

Then, he held Qiuqiu in his arms with one hand. The umbrella was put away and held in Qiuqiu's arms in a closed form.

The moment Ji Yusheng held the baby in one hand and turned around, facing the audience, the little umbrella was opened again, and the petals fell from the sky, falling gracefully. In the haze, Ji Yusheng's true appearance was revealed.

Who, who is this, who put a red cinnabar on his eyebrows.

The father and son, who looked like jade carvings, had gone crazy.

Netizen: "Cover your chest, even if they sell air, I will still buy it." "

Please, please empty my wallet! Why are they sold out so quickly? What's your hand speed?"

They said This short appearance, without any official publicity, has already caused a sensation on the Internet. Ji Yusheng is holding Qiuqiu, who is carved in pink and jade. The two of them have a bamboo and a plum blossom, a gentle gentleman and the young master in his arms. , if they are not the chosen ancients, who is? !