Chapter 111

Even the audience is curious about how the program team will implement the horror house theme so that it can be broadcast safely.

Competitors are already waiting to report their shows.

Pie in the sky.

How many steps does it take to kill a top program?

Just wait and watch them make their own mistakes.

When the time comes, parents report it, saying that it is bloody and exciting, and that it is not good for their children to watch. If they report it and take it off the shelves, there will be nothing to say.

The opponent's plans can be heard from afar.

Even internal Han Muyan was a little worried.

The theme of the horror house is indeed a bit dangerous, and he and the director repeatedly reviewed the process.

Director: "Seeing now, the audience is already tired of their eyesight, and our live broadcast traffic is also continuing to decline. Up to now, we are just using the gimmick of the horror house to gain a wave of traffic and strengthen the memory points of the audience and guests. It is not really necessary. Horrible.

Han Muyan, you have to make sure that there is nothing bloody and terrifying in our footage for others to catch.

I don't believe anyone in this matter, so I'll leave it to you, understand?"

Han Muyan: "Understood."

Next to When the planning girl who had been following Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng saw Han Muyan come out, she sighed: "We are doing a children's variety show, and it is so bloody." Han Muyan: "What, are you scared?" The

planning

girl said: "For Qiuqiu. , I won't be afraid!"

-The

cubs got up early, scared and looking forward to it.

Fang Xi hid behind Lu You. Lu You held his hands with a serious look on his face: "Fang Xi, are you afraid?"

Fang Xi stood up straight immediately: "I am a boy, I am an elder brother, how can I be afraid? ?"

Lu You: "Oh."

Lu You looked at him with disbelief. Just when Fang Xi was about to say something else, a gust of wind blew by and the leaves suddenly rustled. Fang Xi was so frightened that he almost jumped up.

Xie Yuqin was standing with Qiuqiu.

Xie Yuqin's fear of cameras and crowds is much better now, all thanks to Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu was not in the program group's time, and he did not stop exchanging news with Xiao Xie. Although Qiuqiu was young, he was very meticulous in doing things and had his own methods.

He arranged a small thing for Xiao Xie to complete every day.

For example:

After getting up, take the initiative to say hello to the first person you meet when you go out.

Find the footage and ask the fans.

He took the initiative to ask his friends what they were doing and then insisted on spending ten minutes with them...

At first, Xie Yuqin was still very uncomfortable with it, but Qiuqiu said that if Xiao Xie could complete the tasks he gave, then he would agree to Xie Yuqin's request. .

[Is it okay to ask for anything? 】

【certainly. 】

Brother Xiao Xie won't make any excessive demands, Qiuqiu thought.