Chapter 81

Next, Qiuqiu put her hand into the box belonging to the negative reviews and touched it for a long time.

The guests just thought it was an ordinary game, but Han Muyan and Mu Yang were worried when they realized something was wrong.

Lu Yinghuai looked at Ji Yusheng solemnly. If Ji Yusheng could not overcome this difficulty, then maybe he should reconsider whether he was qualified to be his partner.

Just as everyone was holding a heart, Qiuqiu finally took out a piece of paper.

Everyone here read it correctly, it's just a small note with a negative review.

When Ji Han heard the assistant explain the situation to him, he almost jumped out of bed.

Okay, okay, let's play like this, right? Get one for good reviews and one for bad reviews.

Ji Han gritted his teeth.

Under the persuasion of the program staff, Qiuqiu slowly took out two more slips of paper and made up to five.

No matter how much it takes, he will run away and refuse to smoke anymore. One moment he feels the need to urinate, and the next moment he feels the food is too salty and wants to drink lemonade. The program team cannot force Qiuqiu to continue. The person who had been bribed by Ji Han felt guilty. Seeing that it was useless to coax Qiuqiu, there were so many eyes on the scene that he did not dare to make any other move.

Although the number of negative reviews was controlled by Qiuqiu tactfully.

But the content inside is not controllable.

This is like a blind box in life. You never know how lucky you are until the first second before you open it.

What does it say?

Everyone observed Ji Yusheng's expression, but nothing could be seen from his face. He didn't even move his eyebrows, which made those who wanted to see his joke become anxious.

Ji Yusheng's anti-fans and the eye-catching fans of Ji Han urged:

"Hurry up, what are you doing as a grown man?"

"You are really the most pretentious person I have ever seen. Isn't it just to read a bad review? As for this Ink marks?"

"Those who didn't know thought it would kill him." "

The audience's time is also time. It's going to be completely dark. If you can't, just quit the show. If you can't bear it, do you still want to be a star? This is a bowl of rice. Not everyone can eat it."

There were boos on the barrage.

Ji Yu's clear and dry voice sounded slowly, and all the noise became a calm stream in his voice.

"Ji Yusheng, you have no talent, you just know how to rub against anyone who is popular. I hope you can learn to walk independently in the future."

Before everyone had time to give any reaction, they heard him reading the next article.

"Ji Yusheng, who gave you the courage to appear in front of the audience? You are not suitable for the entertainment industry. I feel jealous when I see you. Domestic entertainment is just too good for you to fish in troubled waters." "Do you still want to

read? ...?" Han Muyan asked him uncertainly.

Ji Yusheng continued: "When you look in the mirror, do you think your nose is ugly?"

Han Muyan tried to stop: "Ji Yusheng..."

But he didn't stop, he was still reading: "What works do you have? Isn't the work just "Zai Zai Rushing Forward"?"