Chapter 86

After Ji Yusheng got in the car, he was just sitting in the back seat when a voice came from his mobile phone: "Alipay has received 5 million yuan."

Ji Yusheng's hand shook and he almost threw the phone away.

He just said it casually and thought Xiao Yanning just listened to it casually, but he didn't expect that he would actually give it to Xiao Yanning if he had money.

This made him a little worried.

This is not easy to handle.

Qiuqiu blinked. If he hadn't known the prices of goods in this world, he would have had a wrong understanding of money.

When Ji Yusheng raised his head, he saw Bai Fengmian and Bai Fengju looking at him with burning eyes.

Ji Yusheng: "My short video is not closed! The lines in this are disrupting normal prices all day long, and five million people are coming. This line is too bad." Seeing that Ji Yusheng didn't want to say anything, the Bai brothers didn't ask further questions

. He just said: "If you have any trouble, remember to tell your brothers that we are a family, and there is no need to be embarrassed to speak."

Ji Yu was quiet for a moment, then smiled and nodded: "Yes, I understand. Thank you, brother ..." Bai Fengju, who was sitting in the passenger seat, looked back at him, "Second brother."

Seeing what he said, the two brothers nodded with satisfaction.

Qiuqiu leaned against her uncle and listened to the adults' words, as if she understood them, and let Bai Fengmian touch his head lovingly.

Looking at Xiao Yanning, Assistant Zhang hesitated.

Xiao Yanning: "If you have something to say, just say it."

"Wouldn't this be bad?"

"Are you trying to say, are you afraid that I will be taken advantage of?" Xiao Yanning turned her back to Special Assistant Zhang and looked out the window. She could see everything outside the window. It's unclear, because the floor is too high, so the downward view becomes blurry. "If you were standing in my position, what kind of scenery would you like to see?"

Xiao Yanning asked.

Assistant Zhang opened his mouth, "I don't know, I haven't thought about it, and it's hard to imagine."

Xiao Yanning looked out the window and said nothing.

-

"Mr. Ji, where should we go next?" The eldest brother of the Bai family asked Ji Yusheng.

Indeed, there is one thorny issue that remains unresolved.

The group arrived at the Green Banana Platform.

When Ji Yusheng and his party entered the interview site for the program, it happened to be Mu Yang's turn.

Ji Yusheng and others took their seats under the stage.

There are a row of program directors and judges sitting on the stage, the most eye-catching one is Zhou Zhou sitting in the middle.

Seeing Zhou Zhou, Mu Yang was a little scared at first, but when he saw Ji Yusheng in the audience, he suddenly felt calm. This was probably the feeling of someone supporting him.

When Zhou Zhou saw Mu Yang backstage, he gave him a warning.

"People like you don't deserve to come to the competition. I don't know whose way you came in, but as long as I'm here, I won't watch people like you steal other people's opportunities." Everyone in the world is biased