Chapter 134

Xiao Yanning rushed forward and pushed Zhou Mo away. Zhou Mo looked confused.

Who is this person? He suddenly rushed over.

Li Mengqing next to her grabbed him and shook her head at him.

"Let him go."

Zhou Mo has not yet recovered from the immersive plot shock that Ji Yusheng brought him just now.

He looked at the back of Ji Yusheng who was being helped away by Xiao Yanning. He thought that with Yun Chen like this, he was beginning to understand what the screenwriter sister said about the complex emotions the second male lead had towards him.

If such a proud man of heaven is one-sidedly understood as cp or selling corruption, he is superficial.

Their previous chemical reaction was actually the complexity of human nature, that is, Yun Chen in his eyes. Yun Chen like this deserves better.

Returning to Ji Yusheng's lounge, Xiao Yanning took him to drink hot water and he recovered a little.

"What's going on?" Xiao Yanning asked him.

Ji Yusheng didn't answer him, but Xiao Qian next to him screamed when he saw the box lunch on the table, and they figured out what was going on: "What happened? This meal is full of fat."

Xiao Yanning heard Xiao Qian's When Dongjing went over and took a look, his face suddenly fell.

"Call the person in charge."

Because of Director Zhao's request, a dedicated health team was responsible for Ji Yusheng's diet and training.

Because today's meal was already cold when it was delivered, every dish seemed to be soaked in oil, and the only meat dish was fat meat. Ji Yusheng lost his appetite after looking at it.

In order to catch up with the shooting time, he took some cookies and started working. The originally planned shooting was not the big scene just now. Although they had been practicing with the martial arts instructor, in his imagination, this scene was at least two days later.

But because Director Zhao chose such a scene in advance in order to let the two of them break the ice quickly.

The two of them are also very lively, and they will start the show as soon as they catch up.

Originally, this was just a way that Director Zhao thought of for the two of them to quickly break the ice, but unexpectedly, the two met their opponents and directly stimulated greater potential together, completing the scene beyond expectations.

Director Zhao is more confident in their cooperation.

It just hurt Ji Yusheng.

Director Zhao: "Yu Sheng! You have been wronged!"

Someone brought Ji Yusheng a handwarmer bag with a suitable temperature. He was covering his stomach with it. In the confusion, someone handed him a thermos cup of quick-cooking oatmeal. , he took it and thanked him. After taking a closer look, he realized it was Xiao Yanning.

It wasn't until he felt better that he had the energy to talk to Director Zhao.

Ji Yusheng shook his head: "It's okay. Director, please take everyone back. I'll take a break and then go over. Don't delay the progress because of me." "Check.

What happened to Ji Yusheng's lunch today." The director came out. Immediately call for an investigation.

When the person in charge of the food arrived, he was very surprised: "How could this be a lunch box for Teacher Ji? Xiao Jia, look at what's going on?"