Chapter 135

Xiao Yanning replied to the mysterious account with three parts doubt and three parts vigilance, two parts coolness and two parts ridicule.

Xiao Yanning: Take a look.

When I saw someone on the other side, the god of drama mysteriously sent me a corner of a photo.

Xiao Yanning almost burst out when he saw it.

Isn't this Ji Yusheng's appearance on the set?

Opposite person: "Did you see? Ji Yusheng's exclusive latest Reuters, I risked my life..." "

Secretly photographed?"

"Yes, I risked my life to secretly photograph! Isn't it worth it? Boss, I I see you are also a big fan, so if you don't want me, let others see it."

Xiao Yanning's dialog box showed "Inputting...".

Maybe he wanted to say bad words, but in the end, a thousand words came together: "How much, give me a price."

I don't know when, Qiuqiu woke up and stood behind Xiao Yanning in a daze. My eyes were blurry. I stepped on my feet and looked at the screen of my phone. It was blurry and I couldn't see anything clearly. I saw two words:

Iron Fan.

Qiuqiu suddenly woke up completely.

He looked at Xiao Yanning in confusion and then at the screen of his mobile phone.

He, this cheap dad, is dad's big fan, right?

Qiuqiu: ...Tsk, tsk.

When Xiao Yanning turned around, he happened to see Qiuqiu's eyes looking at him. How to describe it, it was full of doubts, disbelief, and a little bit of contempt.

what happened?

What did his cubs see?

He looked at his phone and saw a picture package being sent from the other side. After being accidentally touched, Ji Yusheng's mug shot occupied the entire phone screen and instantly filled the screen.

So what, Qiuqiu wouldn't think of him as some kind of pervert, right?

Listen...listen to his explanation.

In the end, I don't know what Xiao Yanning told Qiuqiu. Qiuqiu looked at Xiao Yanning carefully.

"Mr. Xiao, I cannot accept your proposal."

Qiuqiu almost made Xiao Yanning angry when she called Xiao Yanning Mr. Xiao like a little adult.

Qiuqiu: "I won't say good things about you in front of Dad." Qiuqiu patted him on the shoulder, "A man has to rely on himself to chase his wife."

This was his father from his original world telling him the history of chasing his wife. I told him when.

Now, he shared this sentence with Xiao Yanning.

Mr. Xiao, learn a little bit, do you understand?

Xiao Yanning held his breath. He finally realized that there was a child like Qiuqiu in the world. God must have thought that his life was too unchallenging, so he sent Qiuqiu to conquer him.