Chapter 74

The guests' progress did not stop because of Ji Han's episode.

After crossing a short wooden bridge, everyone continued to walk deeper. Under the command of the director's sister, the cubs lined up in a row and walked hand in hand.

Xie Yuqin was at the end of the queue, one step behind. Qiuqiu's left hand was holding Mu Yu. She turned around and saw that Xie Yuqin had not followed, so she stretched out her hand to pull him.

"Brother Xie, come quickly!"

Because in the zoo, in order not to disturb the animals that come out at night, Qiuqiu's voice was lowered a bit, making his voice more mysterious.

Xie Yuqin paused and gave his hand to Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu whispered in his ear: "Brother Xie, please pay attention to both sides for a while."

"Huh?"

"There may be small animals passing by, don't miss it."

Qiuqiu's eyes lit up with excitement, because of the distance between her and Xie Yuqin. As he got closer, his voice became lower.

Xie Yuqin could no longer pay attention to what Qiuqiu said, or what little animal it was. Brother Xie's head stopped a little.

His mind was buzzing...

What a shame, this feeling of being a thief in the middle of the night was really fascinating.

Just after Qiuqiu finished speaking, there was a rustling sound in the trees.

The dean's sister stopped and stretched out her hand to signal the children to stop and be quiet. The dean's sister said, "If you are lucky, you can see tapirs coming and going at night." Tapirs are also

animals that the zoo has introduced with great effort.

You may be a little unfamiliar with the topic of tapirs, but when it comes to ancient legends about a "mythical beast" called the dream tapir, which feeds on dreams, and is even recorded in the Book of Mountains and Seas, everyone may be a little surprised, and their vague impressions are gradually awakened.

The tapir looks like a magical animal with different characteristics.

They are usually not active during the day, but if you are lucky, you can meet them out and about at night.

The children stopped in place, blinking and holding their breath, waiting for the mysterious animal that rustled behind the trees to appear.

Just when everyone thought they could see the ancient beast, a dark, domineering one...

emm, emmm... what is this?

He looked a lot like Zhong Kui. In the darkness, a giant black figure appeared with an exaggerated mane on his head.

"Wild boar!" Qiuqiu recognized it at a glance.

Qiuqiu took a step back with her cubs, and then stayed in place. Zhou Ran, the youngest sister of the Zhou Zhou family, was very courageous. When she saw the sudden appearance of the behemoth, she was reluctant to stop and actually wanted to move forward. .

She felt dissatisfied when she saw that all the children stopped Qiuqiu.

She didn't know at all that Zaizai listened to Qiuqiu because of the experience and lessons they gained during the filming of the show. Past experience told them that they were right to listen to Qiuqiu.

Then the number one rebellious girl appeared. She let go of Fang Xi's hand and quietly approached in the direction of the wild boar.

Qiuqiu turned around and noticed Xiao Zhouran's reckless actions. He just said "Don't move", then let go of Xie Yuqin's hand, and wanted to step forward to stop Xiao Zhouran. The next second, Qiuqiu felt that He flew into the air and was picked up by someone.