Chapter 68

Lu Yinghuai feels very strange about Qiuqiu.

Maybe this is the charm of Qiuqiu. The main character is a man of all ages. No matter how hard-hearted a man is, he still has to be soft in front of Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu waved to Lu Yinghuai, who leaned over to listen.

After Qiuqiu said something in his ear, Lu Yinghuai looked in the direction of Ji Yusheng and nodded.

Who in this world can refuse baby Qiuqiu?

Oh, there are still people there.

Zhou Zhou appeared behind Lu Yinghuai. He had no good impressions of Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng, and they hung out with Mu Yang. They were two useless duo who were not worthy of a look.

Zhou Zhou's disdain for them was almost written on his face.

Ji Yusheng had nothing to do with him, so it was not worth taking such a trivial matter to heart. When he met Zhou Zhou's eyes, he still maintained his usual softness.

But when the Xie family couple saw Zhou Zhou's unkind look at Ji Yusheng, they were very unhappy.

Qiuqiu is Xie Yuqin's best friend, and they also recognize Ji Yusheng's character very much. Now someone is looking down on Ji Yusheng in front of them. This is disrespectful and disapproving of the Xie family.

Qiuqiu pulled Aunt Ye Xi's hand, and Ye Xi's serious face softened a little.

Now that the two groups of guests met together, under Lu Yinghuai's suggestion, they decided to look for the treasure chest together. Before Lu Yinghuai and the others arrived, Qiuqiu and Xiao Xie had already searched around the venue but found nothing.

The outer courtyard of the panda area is a small open courtyard, which imitates the natural scenes of wild life, with small wooden bridges, bamboo forests and large rocks.

However, tourists in these places have not managed to stay in the forest overnight, so the places they can hide are very limited.

With such a small amount of space, where else could it be hidden?

At this time Mu Yang also came, carrying the soy milk he bought for the Zai Zai. Lu Yinghuai and Zhou Zhou were also stunned for a moment. They didn't have enough soy milk in their hands, so Qiu Qiu took the initiative to give up his share. He came out and said to Muyang: "Thank you, brother Muyang, I'll just drink the yogurt."

Then the audience looked cute when they saw Qiu Zaizai holding the yogurt while searching for the treasure box.

The cubs were exploring the panda area together. After Lu Yinghuai and Ji Yusheng looked at each other, they came to the shade of a tree in the corner. Mu Yang glanced worriedly at the direction where the two were talking together.

He didn't know how Ji Yusheng chatted with Lu Yinghuai. When the conversation between the two ended and Ji Yusheng came to him, Ji Yusheng told him.

"Is there a dance variety show project? Do you want to go?"

His hands were shaking when Ji Yusheng told him about the project situation.

He knew that he would never be able to make it onto such a professional competitive stage.

Ji Yusheng asked again: "But there is a problem." Ji Yusheng paused, and Mu Yang waited for him to finish, "The mentor of that show will most likely choose Zhou Zhou. Can you do it?"

Mu Yang waited for him to finish. The hands hanging on both sides of his body were clenched: "I can!"

No matter what challenges he faced, he would never give up this rare opportunity.