Chapter 119

An empty and unfinished building.

Xiao Yanning and his party came to the top of the building.

The moon hanging in the sky shows half of its hook, and the other half is hidden in the clouds, illuminating the scene in front of you.

An embarrassed man was pushed to the ground. When he saw Xiao Yanning coming, he struggled desperately and screamed at him: "Xiao Yanning, let me go. If you dare to tie me up in broad daylight, I will sue you!" Xiao Yanning's black

leather shoes stopped on the embarrassing ground. In front of the man.

He looked down at the man with a distorted face.

Xiao Yanning: "I didn't send you to jail directly because it would be easier for you to go there directly. Ji Feng, I haven't settled the matter with you about the variety show yet, and you are spreading rumors on the Internet. What do you think I will do with these accounts?" What about you?"

Xiao Yanning's eyes fell on his hands, and Ji Feng's hands began to tremble.

His eyes fell on Ji Feng's knees again. Ji Feng had already imagined that he might spend the rest of his miserable life in a wheelchair with his hands and feet broken.

He saw Xiao Yanning's terrifying eyes, which had turned from strong and tough at the beginning to softness.

He begged Xiao Yanning: "I was wrong, Mr. Xiao, brother, I was really wrong. You can get around me. As long as you spare my life, you can do whatever you want me to do." It's a pity that Xiao Yanning is ruthless

.

Seeing that Xiao Yanning was unmoved, he became furious again: "Do you know who I am? I am from the Ji family, and my cousin is a big star Ji Han! Do you understand the national idol? If he did what you did to me today , if you tell me, you and your company will be finished together.

His status is not comparable to that of a bitch like Ji Yusheng!"

Very good.

Ji Feng was about to die, but he was still dancing crazily on Xiao Yanning's thunder.

A young man like Ji Feng, who has some wealth, usually only enjoys himself and hangs out among the flowers, doing nothing, and his head is empty. If anything happens, his family will always wipe his ass.

It is very easy for the Ji family to protect him as a second generation ancestor in Yunya.

But now, he knew that he had offended someone he could not afford to offend.

Xiao Yanning: "Did you know that your family almost emptied their wealth in order for me to let you go? Why, do you think it's aggrieved that you are kneeling in front of me like this?" Under the moonlight, Xiao Yanning raised the corner of his mouth. His facial features were originally three-dimensional and deep, and under the shadow of the moonlight, he looked more like a cruel and ruthless god of reward and punishment.

No, in Ji Feng's eyes, he is the devil.

He must be an evil spirit crawling out of hell.

This is the true face of a coward like Ji Feng. Ji Yusheng is a decent person. If he doesn't do this, he will treat Ji Yusheng as a soft persimmon. He thinks that a successful businessman in Xiao Yanning's position must be decent. , I won't condescend to you, just care about him like a bed bug in the gutter.

But when he discovered that Xiao Yanning could crush him to death with just one finger, and didn't mind getting his hands dirty to crush him to death, he realized that he was panicking when death was imminent.