Chapter 97

Although Qiuqiu has never been exposed to the entertainment industry and feels that this industry is too trendy, he understands the basic principle that eggs should not be put in the same basket.

So the father and son decided together that they would rather get more exposure to supporting roles provided by big productions, and not put their money on the same drama.

Nowadays, the probability of a drama being aborted is so high. Instead of using a very high cost to cast a high-profile male lead who is likely to be scolded, it is better to play the father-son card. Fans will love to watch it, and it can attract more attention, and enhance the sense of presence at all times.

Sure enough, after Ji Yusheng and the studio communicated with each other, many fans who cared about them wanted to know the next announcements of Qiuqiu and his son through the official account.

The studio just said, very cryptically, that there are already some plans.

Although the studio didn't say anything, some fans with powerful skills found out through their own methods that Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu will join the filming of the new S+ drama on the Green Fruit Platform next month. At present, the entire crew Still building.

It has been officially announced that the male and female protagonists are both top-notch actors.

The film is a period film that is popular with the public, and the director is still in talks.

What Ji Yusheng didn't expect was that the finally officially announced co-director was Director Fang!

When acquaintances meet, everything is easy to discuss.

Fans are also very satisfied with the choice of Qiuqiu and his son. For fans, being able to get such a good cake is a point of praise for Ji Yu. Ji Fan is very humble. They also say on the Internet that our family is For a newbie in the entertainment industry, being able to get such a pie is beyond expectations.

Passers-by are also looking forward to it. The first part of the hottest topic in recent times has already received a lot of excitement even before filming has started.

In the past, the official announcements of the crew were followed by fans of each protagonist building a team to cheer themselves up, but this time it was different. This time, many passers-by and Qiuqiu and his son came to the comment section to say "squat" and "squat". ".

The producers of the program were happy to hear this and were very happy.

Time flies, and the invitation letter for the last unit of the program group is sent.

Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu opened the invitation letters in front of the camera as usual.

The planning lady asked Qiuqiu to read out the place where they were going to gather this time. Sure enough, Qiuqiu's expression was pleasantly surprised when she read it out: "Amusement park!" When

Qiuqiu saw the location, the other little guests also They all knew where they were going.

At the theme amusement park, the pups are literally jumping up and down.

The planning girl reminded, "You can dress up as you like and come to the amusement park to gather." "

Amusement parks are the place of human dreams. Whether children or adults, you can always find your own happiness in the amusement park. Perhaps, the screen You, too, want to get back the pure and worry-free happiness you once had.

This time, together with the Zaizai, we dream back to our childhood."

Following the director's opening remarks.