Chapter 67

Mu Yang looked at Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng, feeling like he was on a pirate ship. Is he still in time?

The clothes blocking the camera were removed, the microphone was reconnected, and the audience in front of the camera finally came alive again.

"Good guy, what did Ji Yusheng and Mu Yang say? It's so mysterious."

The curiosity of netizens was aroused, but the two of them didn't say anything and ate all the crayfish!

In the middle of the night, while complaining about Ji Yu's unkind voice, netizens ordered takeout and ate barbecue angrily.

Netizen: Crayfish, you are the only ones who know how to eat crayfish, right? Where to put our spicy grilled skewers?

The next day, Qiuqiu and Xie Yuqin's family got together early. Qiuqiu rubbed his eyes and put his head listlessly on Ji Yusheng's shoulder. He got up too early and he was so sleepy.

At this time, Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng saw from a distance that Xie Yuqin was already sitting in the seat. The Xie family's parents were walking to the seat with plates. When they saw them, they warmly greeted them to come and sit with them.

Qiuqiu was wearing loose pajamas and milk blue clothes with a bear pattern printed on them. The most shameful thing was that the bear was still holding a milk bottle in its hand. Qiuqiu firmly resisted such childish clothes.

But just last night, after Ji Yusheng returned to the room, he chased Qiuqiu and asked him to try on the new pajamas he had prepared for him.

Qiuqiu looked at the pajamas in Ji Yusheng's hand with a headache. She didn't know when he went to purchase a box of cute little clothes prepared for him.

Looking at Qiuqiu's childish eyes, Ji Yusheng showed a hurt expression:

"Does Qiuqiu dislike your father?"

Looking at Ji Yusheng's depressed expression, Qiuqiu, who had run away and was hiding behind the bed, came out and came. He came to Ji Yusheng's side, then stretched out his little hand to comfort Ji Yusheng: "No."

Ji Yusheng suddenly raised his head: "That's because I don't mind it."

After Qiuqiu put on the milk blue bear pajamas, she looked at Ji Yusheng Yu Sheng's successful look made him realize that he had been tricked by Ji Yu Sheng. But it's too late, but unexpectedly, this set of pajamas is really comfortable.

After a busy day at the zoo, Qiuqiu's energy had long been exhausted. After Ji Yusheng brushed Qiuqiu's teeth and wiped her face, he saw Qiuqiu's little head tilted and heard his even voice. breathing sound.

Because he slept so deeply, Qiuqiu rarely stayed in bed the next day.

This is the first time Qiuqiu has stayed in bed for such a long time. The aunts who got up early watched Qiuqiu being pulled up by Ji Yusheng on the bed and then fell back on the pillow the next second. He kicked his calves and then turned over. Fell asleep again.

Ji Yusheng couldn't laugh or cry.

I could only forcefully take Qiuqiu down, wash him briefly and take him to the restaurant for breakfast.

"Have you forgotten the time you made an appointment with Brother Xiao Xie?"

Qiuqiu's eyes opened a crack, and then closed again.

Ji Yusheng patted his little butt: "Look, the birds are all up."

The birds chirped around Qiuqiu twice, but when Qiuqiu ignored them, they flew away in disappointment.

The aunts who saw the barrage felt distressed and collectively tweeted: "Look at how sleepy the child is, let the child sleep a little longer!"

Who hasn't stayed in bed for a while?