Chapter 141

Press conference scene.

Spear Dash aimed at the empty seat on the stage.

The place was crowded with people, and there were whispers everywhere, until someone shouted first, breaking the balance of the place -

"Coming, coming, Ji Yusheng is coming!"

There was chaos, and the security at the scene tried their best to maintain order.

Those who were pushed to the front said: "It's so crowded! Are you rushing to reincarnate?"

"Sit back and go to your seats!"

Facing the chaos at the scene, Ji Yusheng walked slowly to the stage, He pursed his lips and looked at the chaotic scene without saying a word, his face pale.

After finally waiting for the scene to quiet down, the originally noisy crowd looked at Ji Yusheng's appearance. I don't know when everyone became quiet. Those holding their mobile phones to broadcast live, and those holding cameras pointed at him, fell silent at the same time.

Ah...

Ji Yusheng's appearance.

What a great face.

In such a serious atmosphere, media people who are used to seeing the world and have become numb to all kinds of sad news, and marketing accounts that rely on traffic, unconsciously restrain their expressions.

Ji Yusheng's behavior was so distressing.

He was originally too thin due to filming, but now he lost his job due to a car accident. His leg was injured, and he used crutches to move onto the stage step by step.

Just before he stepped onto the small platform and reached his seat, he staggered due to difficulty in moving. The strong man under the stage wanted to rush up to help him.

He glanced at the audience, shook his head, and then sat down under the guidance of the staff.

The people in the audience couldn't help but start to reflect, were they being too cruel to such an interview subject whose scandal target was still lying in the ICU?

Damn, they really have no conscience for the sake of traffic!

Those fans scolded me really well, they just eat human blood steamed buns.

Ji Yusheng's eyes were red. He didn't know whether it was because he had stayed up for several nights without sleeping. Who else would have encountered such an accident and been targeted with a long and short gun? He was still an injured patient. Can you bear it?

Now they all want to send Ji Yusheng to have a good rest immediately, so that he can relax and recuperate.

Xiao Yanning...?

Don't let anything happen to Xiao Yanning!

After his death, this damn man wants us Qiuqiu to lose his father at a young age, and does he want Ji Yusheng to always bear the pain of losing her husband when her child's father died in front of her eyes?

Although fans have never promised Xiao Yanning to be Ji Yusheng's husband. However, it is too painful to die in front of your eyes like this!

In the media's live broadcast room, fans were in full swing.

Among this group of reporters, in addition to those who came to obtain news through normal channels, there were also people sent by the Ji family to cause trouble.

The people sent by the Ji family saw that something was wrong at the scene. They jumped out immediately and said, "You have never come forward before, why are you willing to come forward now? Is there any news about Xiao Yanning? Are you making money for Qiuqiu now? ? "