Chapter 94

Jiang Lin laughed wildly after hearing this, bending over and laughing so much that tears came out.

Qiuqiu hid behind and watched him look so scary.

Is he okay?

Did he start going crazy because he was cornered? I am a bit suspicious of my mental state. After all, people either perish in silence or go crazy in silence.

Ji Yusheng looked at him without saying a word. Jiang Lin smiled and his voice gradually lowered, "I knew you were different. You are really different from the past. Ji Yusheng." Jiang Lin looked at it carefully. Looking at him, "In the past, you were very good-looking, but you were just a beautiful fish. Now, you really start to shine."

Jiang Lin held up the phone in his hand, pressed the delete button on it, and then threw the phone to Ji Feather sound.

"See for yourself, everything has been deleted." Jiang Lin leaned on the glass railing of the rooftop indifferently, with tall buildings below him. He leaned back, "I told Ji Han, you are not afraid of these things. , Although I am in trouble now, I can't stand a villain like Ji Han even more than you. He is really annoying. You should get rid of this obvious thing as soon as possible. I will withdraw from this stage. "

At this point in their conversation, Jiang Lin patted Ji Yusheng's shoulder and left.

Ji Yusheng shouted to the corner: "Don't hide out."

Qiuqiu's three little ones all came out from the corner obediently.

Qiuqiu: "Dad, when did you discover us?"

Ji Yusheng touched Qiuqiu's furry head: "When you hide it in the future, don't worry about your head and not your buttocks."

Qiuqiu hurriedly covered it. His butt is not his, it must be the little wooden fish exposed!

After they all left, a figure walked out of the shadows. Xiao Yanning looked in the direction they left with an unpredictable expression.

At that time, Qiuqiu didn't understand what Jiang Lin meant by withdrawing, but when Jiang Lin issued a statement about withdrawing from the circle, Qiuqiu was still shocked.

Jiang Lin left very neatly, which made Qiu Qiu look at him.

Just 2 hours before Jiang Lin issued the statement.

We are like iron and rice, and even if the sky falls, we still have to eat. The program team arranged a sumptuous meal of farm food for the guests, and a nearby farm food restaurant prepared it and delivered a table of delicious food.

The guests came one after another and sat down sparsely.

Director Fang touched his beard and said, "I'm not used to eating so well all of a sudden. I always feel like I'm dying..."

After listening to Director Fang's cold joke, the table became even more silent.

At the table, Ji Han didn't come, and neither did Jiang Lin. The protagonists of the gossip stories were all absent, which made the already deserted dinner even more boring.

Director Fang worked hard to stir up the atmosphere.

"Come on, can you give this big duck leg to Qiuqiu?"

Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu opened their bellies and looked unaffected.

Mu Yang sat next to him and was feeding Mu Yu egg custard. The two of them are now hot topics of discussion among fans. Netizens used magnifying glasses to start looking for clues about their relationship with Jiang Lin. There are also people who are not afraid of big things. Crazy at Ji Yusheng and Mu Yang asked them to stand up and identify whether Jiang Lin had done the same evil to them.