Chapter 4

After the plane landed, in order to take care of Ji Qiuqiu, Ji Yusheng took him off the plane at the end.

Ji Qiuqiu woke up from Ji Yusheng's arms.

Ji Han, who was sitting in the business class, was attended to by his agent and assistant early on and left through the VIP channel.

Ji Han walked halfway and had a sudden thought: "Let's go through another aisle today."

Assistant: "But..."

Ji Han interrupted him: "But what?"

The assistant could only explain submissively: "Your fans should already be there. They've been waiting in aisle 2 for a long time."

Ji Han: "Did I make them wait? Don't worry about me, they're like flies buzzing in their ears."

The assistant saw that Ji Han's face was as cold as ice, and he also I didn't dare to speak anymore, so I could only obey the instructions and ask the driver to drive the car to a new exit.

As a result, just when the assistant was about to get in the car, Ji Han stopped him and said, "Get off. If the fans have any questions, you can answer them." The assistant watched the

car drive away in front of him and was stunned. The fans had been waiting for so long. It took a long time, but it turned out that Ji Han couldn't wait, and Ji Han asked him to explain the aftermath. Wasn't this pushing him out to be cannon fodder?

The assistant was crestfallen and could only do as he was told.

Ji Yusheng took Ji Yeqiu... now he should be called Ji Qiuqiu. He took Ji Qiuqiu through the ordinary passage.

As a result, just as they were walking out through the security check, there was a sudden commotion from the crowd outside, accompanied by panic and screaming.

Just listen to their mouths shouting, "Ji Han has changed the passage in Area C, hurry up!"

Following the noisy voice, from Ji Yeqiu's point of view, the panicked crowd looked like they were losing direction on the prairie and running wildly. A group animal that ignores the front and wants to crush all obstacles in front of it.

But this is an airport, and countless passengers are still carrying luggage and saying this while reunited with their relatives. There is no way to actually avoid the sudden influx of people, so one person fell.

Immediately afterwards, the second and third people also fell.

But those who continued to move forward did not stop.

The fallen people protected their heads under the feet of countless people and shouted: "Someone has fallen, stop!"

But their voices were too weak compared to the excited crowd and were quickly drowned out In the crowd...

Ji Qiuqiu was hugged by Ji Yeqiu and just reached the entrance. They were just a little bit away from being involved in the out-of-control crowd.

Fortunately, Ji Yu had quick eyesight and quick hands. He protected Ji Yeqiu's head and quickly moved aside. The luggage in his hand fell into the corner because of his rapid movement, but fortunately, he was not seriously injured.

Some people also found that the current situation was not right and wanted to get out of the crowd, but it was too late. The people behind were like waves, coming one after another.

The screams quickly spread throughout the crowd, as if they were contagious.

Ji Qiuqiu saw all this from Ji Yusheng's shoulder and tightly grabbed Ji Yusheng's collar.