Chapter 20

Because of Jiang Lin's proposal, the audience in front of the screen was reminded, especially Jiang Lin's fans. In order to support his brother, they mobilized all fans to start looking for the master of every family.

Jiang Lin interacted with his fans in front of the camera and encouraged his fans to cheer up. If he could find an owner for every family, every family would no longer have to run to the intersection every day to wait for his owner.

The puppy, Jiajia, is a Pomeranian with a small body. After taking a bath, we can see that it has beautiful white hair. Based on Qiuqiu's experience, Jiajia's age should be around seven years old.

Ji Yusheng also had to admit: "It would be the best if we could find its owner."

Helping the puppy find its family is of course a good thing. No one present thought much about it and all talked about it. It advises.

Until the program team reminded them not to forget to buy groceries.

It has to be said that grocery shopping is a bit far away from these guests. The guests gathered together to discuss the menu and division of labor, while the children played aside.

Qiuqiu led his puppy to the tree alone.

The new children naturally played together with Director Fang's children. They chatted about their kindergartens, which are all top private bilingual kindergartens. Although Jiang Lin makes some unreliable characters to brag about his beer all day long, don't tell me, his baby sister is a really sweet girl. I don't know what they said. Jiang Keke was so amused that she giggled. Lin's fans instantly became fangirls.

These children were born with a solid family foundation as support. Qiuqiu was stroking his puppy under the tree attentively. He heard the occasional words from the children. They were discussing the English and even Spanish that the teacher had just taught. When the children talk about their knowledge, they become more interested in comparing themselves. Some said how many words she knew, and some said how much reading she knew. Jiang Keke was a clever little kid, so she simply sang an English children's song for everyone.

Jiang Lin's fans in front of the screen praised her, "Our sister is really capable."

Qiuqiu never blended in with them, which made the aunts who cared about Qiuqiu a little worried.

"Is it possible that Qiuqiu is incompatible with these children because she comes from the mountain?"

"Qiuqiu seems to have not decided which kindergarten to go to yet." As

they chatted, the barrage has changed from worrying that Qiuqiu will not fit in and be excluded. , to worry about Qiuqiu not studying.

In Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu's discussion thread, a sister posted a new thread, which was quickly built into a high-rise building.

"When I saw Qiuqiu, it was like seeing my ordinary self. I came to this strange city with nothing but my hands. I didn't have rich parents to send me to expensive private schools since I was a child, and there was no huge wealth waiting for me at home. Inherited, so the first time I saw Qiuqiu, I have been worried about him and have been paying attention to him.

Because I want to see this child with nothing create miracles more than anyone else."

In the post, there are The sister who works hard in the city talks about her preference for Qiuqiu.

She said that she was still working at her job and felt so tired every day that the world would be destroyed.

But when she turned on the live broadcast screen, she felt that today was not that bad. What she looked forward to most every day was to see what kind of miracle Qiuqiu could create.