Chapter 147

Moderator: "Yu Sheng, last question, why do you think your drama is so popular and why the audience base is so strong?"

Good guy, why is it so difficult all of a sudden?

Even the director looked at the host in surprise. Wasn't this question included in the outline? She tried her best to gesture to the host, and the leader said it was almost done!

The scene fell into silence, and the host was holding on to the pressure, waiting for Ji Yusheng's answer.

This question was indeed added temporarily because he felt that if it were Ji Yusheng, he would definitely give a different answer.

Because he is none other than Ji Yusheng.

He knows very well that once Ji Yusheng soars into the sky, the future road will only get wider and farther, and Ji Yusheng's future will be beyond his reach. He may only have this interview in his career. Ji Yusheng's opportunity, he was looking forward to the conversation with Ji Yusheng. He wanted Ji Yusheng's answer very, very much.

In such an environment full of people, Ji Yusheng actually heard the faint sound of electricity from the microphone.

"Boom, boom."

Accompanied by his heartbeat.

Ji Yusheng's throat was a little dry. He opened his mouth and heard his own voice: "I think that in addition to love in this drama, more importantly, it uses the carrier of love to reach more ordinary audiences who want to watch it but are ignored. It contains friendship, family affection, righteousness, and the perfection of a "god" after wallowing in the world of mortals.

From divinity, to humanity, and then to divinity.

You can see what the protagonist will encounter. Good people and bad people will encounter good and bad things, but when you meet someone, it's like being snatched away by love and your brain begins to collapse." Ji Yusheng paused, "Ah, can this be said... "

The reporters below shouted: "Say it!"

Someone shouted again: "Well said!"

Ji Yusheng said: "In the real world, the environment we live in is complex, and life is a polyhedron, not a slice.

The false sliced ​​story created is already an old story from the past.

It is unreal and too suspended.

What the audience wants is to eliminate the false and preserve the true. When I am the protagonist, I should be the absolute subject. My choice , the path I want to take, the people I meet along the way, everything happens to me, the choice is mine.

This world should be like this, the light is in me.

If my audience, my fans watch our After the play, I can gain a little more courage. I think this is the most gratifying thing for our crew." The lights on the stage shone on Ji Yusheng's head, and a halo of

light surrounded him. He's really shining.

Xiao Yanning watched Ji Yusheng on the stage with mixed emotions and emotions.