Chapter 36

While Ji Yusheng was going to the well in the backyard to fetch water, a figure avoided the camera and followed Ji Yusheng when no one was paying attention.

Just when Ji Yusheng picked up the barrel, a hand reached out and pressed his hand.

"Ji Yusheng, let's talk."

Ji Yusheng raised his head and looked at the person coming: "Jiang Lin?"

For Jiang Lin, Ji Yusheng was always the special one. For a long time, only he could see Ji Yusheng's stunning facial features. And only Ji Yusheng could see through his disguise. So he thinks they are both special to each other.

When he was very young, Jiang Lin discovered that he was very good at deceiving people. Everyone always believed him easily. At first, Jiang Lin found it interesting, but gradually he felt boring. Why are these People are so easy to deceive.

He just had a sudden idea of becoming an idol, but he didn't expect that he would actually become an idol.

A person without dreams becomes the spokesperson for other people's dreams.

The company gave him many characters. Handsome, talented, hardworking, and striving.

But none of these words are related to him. He is actually a decadent person who should rot in the corner and hide in the shadows. As time passed, even Jiang Lin himself was almost deceived by such a persona.

In fact, he was first noticed by fans because of a picture of his back walking into the company. Luck is very mysterious in this world. No one knows that the owner of that figure is actually Ji Yusheng.

But both the fans and the company mistook the figure from behind for him, and just like that, he walked up to the stage step by step and walked towards the center of the stage. But the people who really deserve to be noticed remain unknown.

This is fate. Jiang Lin began to pay attention to Ji Yusheng from then on. He felt that Ji Yusheng seemed a bit pitiful. No matter what he did, he would not be noticed. He deliberately approached Ji Yusheng, but Ji Yusheng always kept a distance from him. He was really a sensitive person. Wary little animals.

But in the end, under Jiang Lin's deliberate approach, Ji Yusheng lowered his guard against him, a popular captain who cared about his teammates.

Everyone knew what happened later. When Ji Yusheng needed him most, Jiang Lin did not show up to protect him. Perhaps, there is some secret intention in this, what will happen to Ji Yusheng after he is deliberately put into an isolated and helpless situation.

Ji Yusheng has always been kind, but do kind people really have no ill intentions?

Wouldn't there be a time when he wanted to kill someone? But he didn't wait for the answer because Ji Yusheng disappeared.

Not long after the Ji family's banquet, Ji Yusheng disappeared from Jiang Lin's sight and never appeared again. When he left the company, he took everything away, leaving an empty storage box. cabinet, as if this person had never appeared.

When he met Ji Yusheng again, he was probably the one with the most complicated emotions. He saw the little butterfly that only he could see shine in the public eye. Seeing that he has a lovely son of ice and snow, even Jiang Keke couldn't help but be attracted to his child.

He had also heard some rumors that Ji Qiuqiu had no father, and Ji Yusheng had always raised the child alone.

These days, he has been observing Ji Yusheng. After some psychological struggle, he decided to make a concession first. He thought very generously that if necessary, it was not impossible for him to be Ji Qiuqiu's father.