Chapter 59

"Yeah." Xie Yuqin nodded expressionlessly.

"What?" Qiuqiu asked.

Xie Yuqin looked at him and didn't know for a moment whether Qiuqiu really didn't hear clearly or pretended not to hear clearly, but he looked at Qiuqiu's clear eyes and thought, forget it, it seems that this little fool really didn't hear clearly.

Xie Yuqin enlarged his voice: "Well, it's up to you."

Qiuqiu smiled with satisfaction. He didn't know that he was called a little fool in Xie Yuqin's heart.

After seeing this paragraph, the "evil" aunts have already secretly recorded the screen.

"In the future, when the two children grow up, if they want to quarrel, just play this section to them on a loop." Just thinking about it makes the aunts feel overjoyed.

Barrage: "Now I understand why my parents always like to talk about the embarrassing things I did when I was a child at the dinner table. Now when I think about Qiuqiu and Xiao Xie growing up, I will have so many videos of them in my hands. My eyes are shining."

These aunts are really terrible.

At the same time that Qiuqiu and the others found the first treasure box, the program announced the news on the zoo's small radio, and the guests who had not yet harvested anything became nervous.

The new guest dancer Zhou Zhou seemed to have said something carelessly: "I didn't know they were so lucky." Lu Yinghuai replied: "Isn't that what the game is, luck is also a part of strength. Okay, let's continue." Lu Yinghuai

replied:

The fan was a little surprised. Is Lu Yinghuai protecting Qiuqiu? They had never noticed that Actor Lu was capable of attacking people before. But think about it, Qiuqiu is so cute, it's not surprising that Actor Lu would treat him differently.

The two of them took the two little girls and continued walking forward. They planned to go to Monkey Island to see monkeys.

Director Fang and Jiang Lin, Director Fang and his family have been focusing on sightseeing and Buddhism since Fang Xi ran away from home. But not Jiang Lin. Looking at the Fang family of three who were busy taking pictures and enjoying family time, he was already thinking about how to separate from them.

Jiang Keke and Fang Xi had a good time together, but unfortunately, Keke's feelings were not within Jiang Lin's consideration.

Director Fang stopped to take beautiful photos of Annuo for the 10,001st time, and asked Jiang Lin to take photos of their family, but Jiang Lin took photos perfunctorily. The reason why Jiang Lin teamed up with Director Fang was very simple. He and Lu Yinghuai had a bad temper and felt uncomfortable together. The last time he and Lu Yinghuai sold rice in a bamboo tube, he felt that it might have been stained with dirt. Otherwise, why would he He fell ill after returning home, so this time, he had to stay as far away from Lu Yinghuai as possible.

Of course, he also had other purposes in choosing Director Fang. Isn't the meaning of work just socializing? Director Fang is well-known in the circle as a good person. As for him, his level is limited. Director Fang knows this in his heart. His teacher once commented on him in this way and put an end to his career.

But he didn't believe in fate, so he worked hard like this for half his life, but he didn't have any great achievements. He just became a good person in the industry.

That's enough!

Some people's abilities lie outside the theater.

In this world, we cannot expect everyone to be stunningly talented and reach the top by relying on their artistic standards. There must always be a director like this. No matter which group or group you join, you can go smoothly and shoot successfully. This is your ability.