Chapter 113

"There is a clue here!"

When Xie Yuqin and Qiuqiu discovered the clue, they immediately called everyone to see it.

The guests present gathered around.

Just when they didn't notice

, the sinister part of the game was that they were greeted by two different colors of plush, black and white. The two colors of plush represent the most typical ones, angels and devils.

Black represents temptation.

Before everyone knew it, Black Plush had already given some tips to random guests.

In exchange, the notes on the selected guests said:

Do you want to know the truth? Want endless wealth?

Then, please make a deal with me. Come on, use your soul in exchange for me.

Qiuqiu and Xie Yuqin didn't know the situation, but the audience in front of the camera saw the note.

What's even more funny is that because there are also young guests present, in order to prevent the Zaizai from not understanding it, the program team also made several versions of the note, including a pinyin version and a graffiti version. The main one is to look at the pictures and talk.

I am afraid that no one can understand that this is the temptation of the devil.

Comment area: "Thank you for the hard work of the program team. It feels like they just used a trumpet to blow air in the guests' ears." "

I am the devil, come on, come on, kids, do you want to follow me?"

"Although you can guess it. The program team will not make it so simple, and they must still do something, but this kind of complexity reveals simplicity, and the sense of effort and complexity in the simplicity always makes people feel a clear sense of stupidity." "There is no need to

feel it upstairs. , that is."

From a God's perspective, well, indeed, the game's method of dividing guests is very simple. The most high-end ingredients often only require the simplest cooking...

Oh no, the simplest method can often achieve the desired effect in a complex environment. Unexpected effects.

Simple, but effective.

When Qiuqiu and the others didn't know, Ji Han and Fang Xi had already left in another direction.

When Lu You turned around, he found that Fang Xi was missing.

She asked the person next to her where Fang Xi had gone.

Mu Yang happened to see the direction Fang Xi left: "He just followed Ji Han in that direction."

Lu You stamped her foot: "This idiot."

She looked at Qiuqiu who was calling them, and then looked at After taking a look at the direction Fang Xi left, he hesitated and walked in the direction Fang Xi left.

Lu Yinghuai had been following her, so he had no choice but to keep up.

Qiuqiu and Xie Yuqin concentrated on studying the clues in their hands.

The two of them were sitting on the ground, holding a thick old cowhide notebook. After opening it, there was no complicated text content. It looked like a fairy tale reader.

Some messages were recorded using patterns.

Audience: "No wonder it's called Fairy Tale Horror House. Sisters, I understand. It turns out that we have been understanding the wrong direction. Is the focus of this game on horror? It's not horror, it's a fairy tale." The notes record that fifty years ago,