Chapter 7

Unexpectedly, Qiuqiu's past was actually dug out by some anti-fans.

They archaeologically found a video footage of the first time the program crew came into contact with Ji Yusheng and Ji Qiuqiu.

At that time, Ji Yeqiu hadn't worn it yet.

At that time, the audition director visited Qiuqiu for the first time. He shrank when he met a stranger and kept hiding behind Ji Yusheng, hiding his face behind Ji Yusheng. The whole camera followed, Can't even see his face.

Just when the audition director wanted to get close to him, he was so frightened that he burst into tears.

The cry of a human cub filled my ears like a demonic sound.

I believe everyone who has watched this video will be frightened by his crying.

It's really terrible.

The picture is very confusing, then the screen goes black and the video ends.

This video was discovered by Ji Yusheng's hacker and posted online.

They even found Ji Qiuqiu's diagnosis report: a child with mild autism.

"Why should a child with problems be on a show with normal children?"

"What's going on with the program team? They don't check their backgrounds?"

"Will he hurt other children?"

"Such a sick child Children should be kept at home. Who knows whether he is a lunatic or a fool."

Of course, it is impossible to find such private information simply by relying on the skills of these fans, and Ji Han's encouragement is indispensable behind it.

He hid behind the screen and fans, waiting to see Ji Yusheng's jokes.

"Ji Yusheng is a loser. He has a son and is also a little loser." Ji Han said disdainfully, "What can he compare to me?" - While waiting in the car for

other

guest families to arrive, Ji Yusheng watched When he checked his cell phone, the various messages it kept pushing to him made his face grow darker and darker. He squeezed the cell phone tightly in his hand.

Why did he finally get Qiuqiu's condition improved?

He still has a great life ahead of him. He will receive a good education like those ordinary healthy children. He will use all his abilities to give him a bright life.

But why should he be destroyed by these people

? Ji Yusheng's breathing quickened.

At this time, a small hand grabbed the corner of his clothes and shook his hand gently.

Qiu Qiu's big, watery and confused eyes looked at Ji Yusheng doubtfully.

His eyes are as bright as black pearls, as if they can talk. When an adult looks at him, he will even feel that what is wrong with him, he is not as calm and intelligent as a child.

Ji Yusheng straightened out his stiff expression, put on a smiling face, and touched Qiuqiu's fair and tender little face.

He coaxed to Qiuqiu: "Dad, it's okay, let the baby worry."

Qiuqiu stretched out his tender little hand and touched the corners of Ji Yusheng's eyes.

At that moment, Ji Yusheng was shocked. He even felt for a moment that the child in front of him knew everything.

Do you want to continue? Of course continue.

Ji Yusheng thought Qiuqiu couldn't understand the text on the mobile phone. In fact, he was just a little unfamiliar with the small box of mobile phones, but he could understand the simplified Chinese characters on it.