Chapter 66

Lost my mind.

Suddenly I got distracted.

The island is relatively remote and there is no outside, but the resort hotel is very good at doing business. They actually serve crayfish at night!

By the time the audience came to their senses, Ji Yusheng and Mu Yang were already eating crayfish in the room with their two cubs, drinking coke and starting to chat.

Of course, Coke and crayfish are for adults, and the two cubs were given biscuits and Wangzai milk.

Qiuqiu looked at the biscuits and milk with disdain, and then looked at the different flavors of crayfish on Ji Yusheng's table, spicy, thirteen-flavored, and water, three flavors, three flavors!

Okay, better than nothing.

Qiuqiu threw one of the packets of children's biscuits to his little brother Mu Yu.

Ji Yusheng and Mu Yang's Heizi together can queue up to France.

"Just wait and see, it's going to be bad again."

Someone said it with certainty, but he was quickly slapped in the face by Ji Yusheng.

Ji Yusheng handed Mu Yang a cup of Coke: "Let's talk about what happened."

Mu Yang took a sip of the Coke in the cup. Danmu was amused by the actions of the two people. He knew that they were drinking. Coke, those who didn't know it thought they were drinking some kind of 56-degree sauce.

Mu Yang sighed softly. Ji Yusheng may not remember it. At that time, Mu Yang was just a work-study assistant. He was yelled at at the event. A speaker was placed in the wrong place at the event and he was dismissed by his supervisor. It was Ji Yusheng who scolded, and his voice was calm and calm: "It's not a big deal, let him get busy."

Mu Yang escaped, and he suddenly turned around and saw a refreshing and handsome young boy band idol. .

He heard his teammates calling him Ji Yu.

From then on, I remembered Ji Yusheng's name. There were very few shots of Ji Yusheng when he was performing on the stage. He only stood in an inconspicuous position, but Mu Yang's eyes couldn't move away from him. On the stage Ji Yusheng is really attractive.

From then on, he consciously followed Ji Yusheng's footsteps, following his business performances everywhere, watching him being misunderstood and helpless, until finally Ji Yusheng completely withdrew from people's sight.

Ji Yusheng looked at Mu Yang and fell into silence for a while.

He had long forgotten what Mu Yang said. It was just a very small thing, but such an inconspicuous effort was a precious memory for Mu Yang at that time.

"Teacher Ji, I am telling you this just to tell you that the people you have helped still remember you. The Penguin account I used before is still in your fan group. I will go back to watch the group sometimes. In the chat history, they check in with you every day. They have never forgotten you and are waiting for you to come back every day."

Ji Yu was silent and kept peeling crayfish, with the crayfish shell in front of him. The shells had piled up into a hill. He divided the crayfish meat into several parts and gave the water that was not spicy to Qiuqiu and Mu Yu. Then he raised his thin eyelids and asked, "Can your throat handle spicy food?" ?"

Seeing Ji Yu's voice asking him, Mu Yang quickly said it was okay, there was nothing he couldn't eat.

Then he saw Ji Yusheng giving him lobster meat in a small spoon, with Thirteen Fragrance flavor. Mu Yang was flattered. How is this good?