Chapter 47

Ji Yusheng originally had business to do when he came here.

Ji Yusheng said helplessly to Bai Fengmian: "Brother, please don't delay me from doing business."

"What business is, isn't it just collecting rent?"

...

yes, that's the right answer.

The most important thing Ji Yusheng did when he returned to the city was to audit the accounts and collect rent. The rent he collected was not for one or two houses but for an entire street.

"I've asked someone to send the account book over. You can take a look at it here. The old man's things belong to you, so don't think about always giving me things. To me, I don't care about these things. Need.

The old man's wish is to keep you and my precious nephew carefree for the rest of your life. I'm late in coming back. Don't worry, I will help him realize his wish." Bai Fengmian's attitude was firm, "By the way, I'll give it to you. Arranged a new trust with Qiuqiu."

Ji Yusheng shook his head and did not argue with him. He didn't know that his brother had traveled to that European country again, and conveniently opened a bank account in a remote country and arranged the trust with a wave of his hand. . When I was a child, I liked to pick up stones and shells and bring various small gifts back to coax him. As I grew up, I still couldn't change this problem, but the things I gave became more and more valuable.

Ji Yusheng leaned back idly in his oversized boss chair and lazily flipped through his account books. Alas, he was not as capable as his brother. Besides wanting to educate Qiuqiu well, his dream was to be a happy salty dog. fish. It's just like now, with relatives by my side, basking in the sun, counting the money I can't spend in my life, lying on the mountain of gold and silver, turning over when I'm tired and basking in the sun.

What an ideal, happy life for salted fish.

As for the old man and his brother, that's what's bad about them. These two people just like to talk to themselves, which is the most annoying thing. They have said that he has already spent enough money, and he still needs to pay.

Ji Yusheng rubbed his temples. He was most afraid of looking at these numbers. He had to train Qiuqiu as soon as possible and let Qiuqiu deal with these numbers in the future.

Just as he was dazzling, Qiuqiu was taken to the second floor of the exhibition hall by his fresh and cheap uncle who had just dropped from the sky. Qiuqiu rode on his uncle's shoulders and came all the way. Only then did he realize that there was a special cave on the second floor of this exhibition hall, and the box on the second floor was located. Unique and with an excellent viewing angle, you can have an overview of the entire exhibition hall and ensure the privacy of the guests.

As they walked along, the passers-by they met occasionally cast surprised glances at them.

When they saw that it was Mr. Bai, the people they met respectfully averted their eyes and did not dare to look directly at Dao Dao. After they left, he ordered his subordinates: "When will Mr. Bai have a child? Go and find out who it is."

Ji Yu said lazily. Arriving at the private room on the second floor, he saw that his brother, who loved giving gifts all his life, was coaxing the simple Qiuqiu into asking him to draw a small ball.

There are several transparent toy balls placed in front of Qiuqiu. Inside are cute models of different colors and shapes. Floating in the transparent balls are just the little things that Qiuqiu will like at this age.

"Nephew Baozi, you can draw whatever you want. Whatever you draw, my uncle will give it to you."

At the same time, the exhibition hall downstairs was displaying the special collection of the exhibition owner. The names and appearances sounded more expensive than the last.