Chapter 129

After finally appeasing Yu Hanshuang and sending him out of the house in a good mood, Director Zhao couldn't help but light up a cigarette.

I have a headache.

How could he not know the reason why Yu Hanshuang insisted on joining in the fun?

At that time, Ji Han wanted to win the role of the second male lead. He already had a better candidate, and the opponent's strength was also very convincing, and he had capital backing him. Ji Han suffered a loss, but at least he was able to stop him.

As a result, the young ones were stopped, and they became old when they came. The Ji family can't get along with Ji Yusheng alone, right?

Yu Hanshuang and Ji Han are different.

He is Ji Yuan's wife and the bedfellow of the head of the wealthy Yunya family.

Ji family, Zhao Xi can't afford to offend him at the moment.

Although the reputation of the Ji family is not as good as before, after all, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Unless Zhao Xi doesn't want to hang out in Yunya anymore and just abandons Yunya, otherwise he will have to weigh Yu Hanshuang's weight.

This is completely different from Ji Han, the adopted son of a wealthy family who seems to be very popular but has no real power.

Even he, an outsider, could see that the Ji family was always at odds with Ji Yusheng.

But Ji Han is so ridiculous. He has enjoyed the dividends of being a popular star for so many years, and has enjoyed the family's excellent resources for so many years. The rich soil has been used to cultivate him, but he has only learned to use these advantages to make himself a better person. Worthy marriage partner.

He has no real power, and all his value lies in how to find a better thigh.

If Lu Yinghuai couldn't do it, he would continue to climb up by taking advantage of Lu Yinghuai's reputation.

He always thinks about how to rely on others, but forgets that he can obviously rely on himself.

If it was just a secret competition between Ji Han and Ji Yusheng before, then now it is an all-out strangulation of Ji Yusheng by the Ji family.

They want Ji Yusheng to "die" and completely disappear from the screen.

The root of their madness is fear. They are too afraid that Ji Yusheng will gain the right to speak in the public sphere. In the past, among their class, Ji Yusheng had no body. Whatever he said, others would regard it as a joke.

But it's different now. There are so many people who want to hear Ji Yu's voice.

They tried their best to slander and belittle Ji Yusheng. The more eager they were, the more guilty they seemed. They are afraid that the dirty things they have done will be exposed to the sun.

Finished a cigarette.

Director Zhao put out the cigarette butt, "No way, we still have to find a way to deal with this Yu Hanshuang, Ji Yusheng and Xiao Qiuqiu, such good seedlings, we can't let them be wasted."

-

After Yu Hanshuang came out of Director Zhao's place, she thought about it but didn't want to just let it go. She twisted her waist and went to the direction of Ji Yusheng's dressing room.

When Ji Yusheng went back to put on makeup, as soon as he walked in, he saw Yu Hanshuang sitting in his seat with his legs crossed and putting on makeup.

The makeup artist following Ji Yusheng asked: "Why are you here?"

Yu Hanshuang said: "Who are you talking to me like this, and what is your name? Do you believe I told you to get out of here right away?"