Chapter 90

Xiao Yanning took the invitation letter.

It didn't say he would go, nor did it say he wouldn't go.

Instead, he sent a document to Special Assistant Zhang, "I see you are quite free. Let me show you something and I will test you."

Assistant Zhang was full of confidence: "Boss, I am a top 3 student, you know. ? Solving questions is my strength."

"Well, then you can open it here and take a look." Xiao Yanning waited for him with an indifferent expression.

Assistant Zhang opened the document, the expression on his face became increasingly stiff.

Um...

xj? xtms? and this! What is bdjw?

Assistant Zhang blinked and started to blink. He was probably dazzled. He exited and opened it again. He blinked again, and he still saw these profound and mysterious languages in front of him.

Assistant Zhang asked cautiously: "Boss, did we get this confidential information from somewhere?"

Xiao Yanning glanced at him: "You are younger than me, right? Don't you know this?"

Assistant Zhang :?

Should he know?

-After

the news of the zoo's park activities was posted online, the number of participants became a must-have for fans. In order to avoid scalpers, the zoo adopts a random selection strategy after registration. This move was met with great acclaim.

But it also leads to another problem: whose fan base is larger, more people may be drawn. One thing that the park officials didn't expect was that among the visitors, the largest number of visitors turned out to be Ji Han's fan Sen *Wan* tidying up her hair.

Ji Han's eyes haven't healed yet, but he came wearing sunglasses.

Ji Han was wearing an expensive brand name and the latest sunglasses with decorative gems on both sides as he walked towards the shooting location. Timely greetings to the fans on both sides.

Wherever his face was turned, screams broke out.

"Even sunglasses can't stop my brother's handsomeness!"

His dedicated actions were well received by fans. My brother's eye injury was not healed yet. The first thing he did when he came out of the hospital was work, and he was tortured again. Wow, this is so touching.

Avoiding the camera, Shen Cong walked to Ji Yusheng's side: "How are you, have you thought about it? Ji Han has only been away for a few days and has come back again. Who do you think he came for? It's Lu Yinghuai. Or you?"

Ji Yusheng was not surprised that Shen Cong knew this. His relationship with Ji Han and the Ji family was not a secret.

Seeing that Ji Yusheng ignored him, he ran to the other side to find Qiuqiu who was busy with reception work.

Shen Cong muttered to Qiuqiu's ear: "Qiuqiu, do you know that I put a lot of effort into finding those projects for you? I really recommend that you don't get in touch with those small productions casually, and take those projects if you want to. You don't even know how reliable the team is for large-scale productions. How many people and companies can't even touch these cakes? Their eyes are on the top of their heads, and they usually come into contact with top-notch people."

Qiuqiu tilted her head: "Shen Brother, why is it okay?"

Shen Cong said mysteriously: "Since you ask the question sincerely, I will tell you quietly, Qiuqiu can't tell others?"