Chapter 126

The current progress makes Li Mengqing anxious.

But before she could do anything, something happened outside.

After she changed her clothes and walked out of the dressing room, she saw a group of people gathered around a corner of the studio not far from each other's clutter, noisy about something, and close to the location where the location was shot, there was a scribbled hill behind.

A boy with glasses and a camera was caught by the venue staff, and a fierce physical conflict broke out between them.

The boy is hugging his camera tightly. He looks very thin. In sharp contrast to him is the sturdy field worker. The field worker works outdoors all year round. His arm muscles are strong and his big hands are like big pliers. He is holding on to the boy tightly. The collars of boys and boys were scratched and deformed by him.

The production manager reached out to grab the boy's camera, but the boy fell to the ground and protected him tightly: "Let go, you are abusing violence and hurting my life and safety. Your crew is committing a crime!" The production manager rolled his eyes

. The whites of his eyes are very large, and it's more like the whites of his eyes occupy the eyeballs.

As if he heard some joke, he raised his hand and slapped the boy on the head.

"Our leading actor hates people like you the most!" the floor manager yelled, "Hand over the camera and get out."

At this time, a hand stopped his slap.

"Why should I hate him?" Ji Yusheng's voice sounded.

The boy looked at Ji Yusheng as if he had seen a savior. He quickly climbed up from the ground and hid behind Ji Yusheng.

"That's right! Brother Yusheng said he never said that!" The boy grabbed his clothes and bravely shouted to the attendant, then quickly retracted his head, looking like he had no future.

Oh, I'm still a fan of Ji Yusheng.

The steward looked at Ji Yusheng and the boy hiding behind him with a look of displeasure.

This was a rare moment for him to demonstrate his power and show off his power, but now it was interrupted by Ji Yusheng.

Simply hateful.

"It's okay not to arrest him, but the photos in his camera must be deleted." The field manager looked behind Ji Yusheng fiercely.

"Okay, I'll take care of it." Ji Yu said loudly. He asked the boy, "Can you show me the photos in your camera?" The boy murmured and explained, "I really

didn't take anything."

The boy looked at Ji Yu. He hesitated for a moment, and then gave the camera to Ji Yusheng.

At this time, many people had gathered here.

Xiao Yanning is also here.

The onlookers stretched their heads to look at the photos in the camera.

Ji Yusheng flipped through the photos and shook his head helplessly when he saw the photos taken by the boy.

There are indeed photos of him in costume, but what is this, what are all these?

The characters are all painted!

Under the gaze of everyone, the boy lowered his head in shame and tugged at the hem of his clothes, "What, I'm just a beginner, and I like Ji Yusheng very much! I just heard people say that you can see yourself if you sneak in Idol, I just followed the guide and did this. I swear, I am really not an illegitimate person or a strange person."