Chapter 107

As soon as the poster was released, it caused a stir on the Internet, "Is this a resource person?" "Do

you have a conscience? You had a lot of fun in the early stage, but now no one is a popular candidate, who did you do it? Ji Yusheng, who is he? Have you ever acted? Do you have any good works in the past?" "

I don't know whose royal family this is. He wanders around and grabs other people's resources. Be careful when you go out and get struck by lightning."

" A fan of the show was hit by lightning and was hit by a car when he went out."

Private messages between the show's producers and the platform were almost flooded.

They were all opposed to Ji Yusheng being the protagonist.

The saddest thing is the book fans. It is already very sad that the book that they originally liked has been adapted, and it may be magically changed. Now there is Ji Yusheng, who has no such person in the film and television industry.

"I quite like him and Qiuqiu's variety show is good, but Ji Yusheng's acting? A retired idol acting, I said:? If you idols don't have enough money, why don't you just come to our film and television drama Huohuo?"

"The audience's mammary glands are also mammary glands. There is no injustice or hatred, so why do you have to be hurt when you chase a role?" "Why

don't variety show stars continue to follow the variety show route."

"Ji Yusheng's reputation is very bad now, and he is not popular yet. His reputation is ruined first. Who is his backstage? Who is protecting him? Are you really not worried about the risks of using such an artist?" This is what the

film crew's backstage can receive. To put it mildly, others are even dirtier and more It's ugly. If you share it, your account may be banned.

Ji Yusheng's account was also blocked in the background after being sprayed.

At first glance, he is insulted 99+ times, saying that he is not worthy. Who can withstand this?

Xiao Yanning parked the car on the side of the road and waited quietly.

Then he saw Ji Yusheng staring at his cell phone with a bad expression.

He reached out sideways and took away Ji Yusheng's cell phone.

Ji Yusheng's eyes were empty.

She looked up at him in confusion, with a rare trace of confusion on her expression.

Xiao Yanning's sarcastic words were hanging in his throat, but he swallowed them back: "Stop watching, there's nothing good to see."

Xiao Yanning sent Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu to the variety show set.

When his friends came to pick him up, they all gathered around him enthusiastically. Shen Cong was the first to rush up. When he came up, he slapped Ji Yusheng hard on the shoulder: "Okay, old Ji, you can settle it without saying anything." The hero, you never told me, I am still your introducer, do you remember that we are partners?"

Ji Yusheng didn't know when he changed from Teacher Ji to Lao Ji.

He touched the area where Shen Cong had patted him. It was good for the young man to be young and vigorous, but it hurt his old arm even if he was patted by the young iron man!

How to explain this.

He only found out about his becoming the leading actor from the hot search.

I don't know if anyone can believe this if I say it?