Chapter 91

Fans of Ji Han, Qiu Qiu and Ji Yusheng almost got into a fight and a larger conflict broke out, causing the recording of the program to be suspended.

When such a serious accident occurred, the filmed accident was directly broadcast online.

Although the program team and the park later prevented the situation from escalating in time, the entire network had already seen it.

The program was once again trending.

But it's negative.

It was the first time to hold such a fan interaction event. Other programs broadcast at the same time saw the opportunity and went crazy on "Zai Zai", and the black draft became popular.

Now even Ji Han was implicated.

Ji Han had to discuss countermeasures with his manager. If he spread the news, he would apologize. The idol will pay for the fans' behavior.

Ji Han's fans are going crazy now. It was originally a great joy to see Ji Han, but they didn't expect it to be screwed up by them. They already blame themselves, but now they have to drag Ji Han out to apologize.

The fan who took action at the scene cried loudly after hearing the news.

If there is any way to make up for her mistakes, she is willing to do anything!

However, Ji Han generously came to visit her and told her that he didn't blame her. The fans looked at their idol blankly, and she must have followed a true Bodhisattva.

Ji Han prepared the same fruits to visit Qiuqiu fans stranded on the island.

Qiuqiu's fans refused his visit and threw his fruit out.

Even so, Ji Han still maintained his top-notch self-cultivation.

"It's okay if you don't want to see me. I'm just here to express my apology, so I won't bother you anymore."

After Ji Han left, his face immediately changed, and he cursed bitterly: "I don't know how to flatter you."

Qiuqiu fans I immediately told the matter to the sisters in the fan group.

The sisters in the group were all talking about it, and soon the details of the incident spread to all the groups of Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng.

By the time Xiao Yanning saw the news, the news in the group had shifted from how to deal with Ji Han's fans to the mysterious man.

The mysterious man at this moment was holding up his mobile phone and watching them discuss him.

Xiao Yanning: Aren't there male fans? Why do you just call me little sister?

Fans of aunt and aunt: We are all sisters when we join the group. As long as you also fan Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu, we will be good sisters for life!

The person downstairs suddenly realized: Isn't this my younger brother? My brother hasn't been here for a long time. When the group leader sister clears out people, we should ask her to be merciful and not kick you out.

Aunt Fan No. 2: Are you too busy studying?

In order not to be teased out, Xiao Yanning watched the conversation in the group, pinched her nose and replied:

Well, I am quite busy.

Fans of my aunt and aunt love me: my brother studies hard and works hard for the exam!

You can chase stars at any time, but you can't delay your studies because of chasing stars. Ji Yusheng often said this.

Xiao Yanning lowered his eyes: Ji Yusheng, is he so aware?