Chapter 3

Ji Yeqiu never thought that one day he would have to worry about his resume.

Although unknown dangers lie ahead, Ji Yusheng is right, he cannot live in the mountains for the rest of his life.

Ji Yeqiu has been a famous child prodigy since he was a child.

Countless teachers struggled to accept him as a student.

But these were things in a previous life.

Because the program team reimbursed the round trip expenses, Ji Yusheng did not hesitate to choose the most expensive mode of transportation, airplane. The

young master who had just arrived in this world was not used to it. The airplane had become a convenient and popular transportation. In this way, as long as you have money, you can fly.

He looked at the big plane in front of him very curiously.

Is this the development of the times?

Just when Ji Yusheng took Ji Yeqiu to get on the plane and prepare to fly to Yunya City, the program team also drew up a list of participants for the program and published it online after an inspection.

According to the original plot, Ji Yusheng was able to receive the invitation to this program this time because Ji Han let the program team go. Otherwise, the program team would not have remembered that there was a hundred-year-old Ji Yusheng in Shanwowo. The former idol of Zero Eighth Line.

Of course, Han Muyan also contributed.

Therefore, as far as the program team is concerned, Ji Yusheng is actually doing good deeds. He and the program team each get what they need and help each other.

But in the eyes of Ji Han's fans who don't know the truth, that's not the case.

They had already found out through various channels that Ji Han was going to participate in the show "Vitality Baby Goes Forward", and even the list of guests on the show had been circulating on the Internet for a long time.

Who would have known that when it was finally announced, not only was Ji Han's name not on the list, but a 108th-level name also appeared.

"Ji Yusheng?"

"Who is this person?"

Some people think that the name Ji Yusheng is familiar, but they can't remember where they have heard this name.

Then, someone finally remembered.

"I know who he is! Wasn't he kicked out of the Ji family?"

In order to protect Ji Han, who grew up in the Ji family, the Ji family did not announce Ji Yusheng's true identity at all, because they were worried that if it were exposed to the outside world, After announcing that Ji Han had the wrong child and that Ji Yusheng was the genuine young master, Ji Han would be hurt.

During that time, Ji Han was frowning all day long, pretending that nothing happened to him, but his brothers at home saw him secretly worried.

The Ji family's cousins felt very sorry for him and hurriedly told the Ji family's parents about the incident. Ji's parents were concerned about Ji Han's mood and decided to make mistakes.

Ji Yusheng, this kid, just comes back.

Anyway, it has been so many years and he is used to it, but Ji Han is different. He is a child who has grown up around him. He is so fragile. He must not be able to withstand such sudden changes and blows.

So they decided to make Ji Yusheng feel aggrieved.

Just think of it as an adopted son.

So Ji Yusheng took the blame for his innocence, and the outside world thought it was because he was shameless, going to the Ji family to work as a dog licker, kneeling down to lick the Ji family's capital, and even losing his face in order to enter a wealthy family.