Chapter 104

Ji Yusheng was embarrassed.

He never expected to see Xiao Yanning in such honor.

Xiao Yanning recalled last night.

After taking Ji Yusheng away, he asked Ji Yusheng where he would stay at night. He definitely can't return to the show like this, and there are so many people waiting to see his jokes.

"Ji Yusheng, where should I take you?" Driver Master Xiao asked.

The person who answered him was Ji Yusheng who fell down and put his head on the car window and couldn't get up.

Xiao Yanning had no choice but to ask Qiuqiu: "If I don't come, has your father told you where you will stay at night?" Qiuqiu: "I don't know,

but with Brother Shen and Uncle Lu here, there will always be somewhere to go, right?" ."

Xiao Yanning originally didn't expect Qiuqiu to say anything.

But what's going on with this tone and logic?

Isn't it just tea art? Qiuqiu can also do it.

Qiuqiu was sitting in the back seat of the car. When Xiao Yanning waited for the traffic light and looked back, Qiuqiu acted as if nothing had happened. She stared at Xiao Yanning innocently with her big round eyes.

What can a three-and-a-half-year-old child have?

The traffic police on the roadside are checking for drunk driving.

At the intersection, Xiao Yanning's car was stopped for inspection.

The window was rolled down, and there was a smell of alcohol. Xiao Yanning explained: "It's not me, it's someone else in the car."

At this moment, Xiao Yanning saw the camera set up at the intersection.

Xiao Yanning pointed at the camera: "Comrade police, is this...?"

The traffic police informed: "Oh, we are doing a law popularization program and are recording the entire process of today's release. If you have no illegal situation, we will not cut you in. Use I will also ask for your consent before taking your portrait."

These are not the important points. The important point is that the camera will scan Ji Yusheng's face in the next second.

Ji Yusheng is trending on the Internet and is being chased and scolded.

We are on the cusp of the storm, and if we are photographed drunk in a car, we don't know how it will be spread.

At this moment, Ji Yusheng, who was leaning against the car window with his head buried, suddenly snorted and moved. The next second, he was about to raise his head. The street lights on the roadside were bright. What was under the yellow street lights? The situation is clear.

Ji Yusheng waved his hands, first put his arm to the left side of his body, and then turned around.

Xiao Yanning quickly held Ji Yusheng's hand and said decisively: "What's wrong with you?"

As he said this, he tried his best to turn Ji Yusheng's face away from him.

Qiuqiu in the back row just wanted to cover her face.

This acting is a bit exaggerated.

Ji Yusheng was immersed in his own world and had no idea what was happening in the outside world. When Xiao Yanning came closer, he felt the source of heat, but he was already hot all over. The heat surged up along his chest and onto his cheeks. Rushing to the top of my head.

The heat flowed outwards along the open pores, but all the energy in his body was screaming that it was not enough.

When Xiao Yanning came closer, Ji Yusheng felt that the air was getting hotter.