Chapter 34

A group of underage children and an underage puppy formed a team to save their friends.

"I think we should give our team a name first." Jiang Keke suggested.

Qiuqiu felt that they seemed to be in a strange atmosphere where they were very anxious, but they didn't seem that anxious.

Fang Xi, who was on the verge of being beaten, was tempted: Does anyone still care about my life or death?

Jiang Keke is very ready to cry to them if they don't listen to her. It's already difficult to deal with a Jiang Keke who doesn't cry, let alone a Jiang Keke who starts to cry. No one here thinks of it. Wanting to know something, everyone unanimously approved Jiang Keke's proposal in harmony and tacit agreement.

In the end, their team was given a name by Miss Jiang, who gave them a name that suited Jiang Keke's temperament: Team Baby Says Anything.

Xie Yuqin took a step back in disgust. Is it too late for him to quit the team now?

He fired his bow without looking back. Xie Yuqin, who had already boarded the pirate ship, could only continue to follow the group of cubs. In fact, he did not have any expectations for them to find Fang Xi. The Xie family's bodyguards had preceded them. They have already set off. This group of Zaizai is more like a wonderful adventure at night.

They kept going in the direction where Jiang Keke and Lu You saw Fang Xi disappearing, and finally came to a fork in the jungle trail. For a while, the children were all in trouble, but no one wanted to go back. Maybe it's because people are extra bold when they are young and like to do some very independent things away from adults.

Especially when they thought that Fang Xi was still waiting for them to rescue, they were even more unwilling to go back empty-handed.

Jiang Keke cheered to herself: Fang Xi, don't be afraid! We are coming for you!

Guan Guan in Qiuqiu's arms let out a small cry. Qiuqiu seemed to understand its meaning and put it on the ground. Then the round Gu Guan moved its wet little nose on the ground carefully. Distinguishing the smell, he chose a road on the left, dragging his short short leg that had not yet recovered, and staggered forward. Its tail was short, a little short due to malnutrition, and it was white. Maomao is like a toy hair ball on the little buttocks. As it moves forward, it trembles and trembles. It looks so cute.

After Can Guan took a few steps forward, he saw that Qiu Qiu and the others were still there and had not followed. He turned back in confusion, and then barked at them several times, looking a little anxious and confused.

Can Can: What a panic!

Everyone saw Can Can walking forward and immediately reacted. Gu Yueguo said, "Can Can must be able to smell Fang Xi. Let's follow Can Can!"

This time ! , the barking team made great achievements.

After they followed Guan Guan all the way in, they didn't walk for too long and arrived at a roadside next to the cliff. A nanny car was parked in the open space next to the cliff.

The car's lights were on, and the adults who came first were also at the scene, but they couldn't get into the car.

Through the car window, Jiang Keke saw Fang Xi's shadow at a glance, "Look, Fang Xi is in the car!"

The boys all breathed a sigh of relief, but they didn't expect that they would just rush in without any rules. Fang Xi's family can be found.

But the current situation is worse than imagined. The audience who have seen the scene from the live broadcast lens have already cursed, "No, why do you park the car in such a dangerous place, right on the edge of the cliff?" Is it so extreme?"