Chapter 138

A movie was filmed from late summer to winter.

Their filming time has exceeded that of most TV series in the industry. During this period, Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu had no other activities at all and were immersed in filming.

In the months since Ji Yusheng disappeared, discussions about him on the Internet have not stopped.

Because the crew refused to take photos, no materials were leaked. The only time the photos were secretly taken by the photographer were bought by Xiao Yanning.

Later, because the director took the initiative and did not want too many spoilers during the filming, under the auspices of Xiao Yanning, the crew's security was kept so tight that not even a fly could fly in.

Because of this late night behavior, fans have not seen Ji Yusheng for three months.

After Wa Zong became popular, what is the concept of an artist who has not yet established himself and disappears from the public eye without being exposed for three months?

On this day, the official announcement was made next door, that is, several TV series produced by Ji Han Zhongzhong. They all posted publicity and announced the official announcement on the platform's playlist, setting the platform and estimated time for broadcast.

Ji Han's fans are celebrating.

"Whose fans are so happy to be able to produce three of our brother's dramas in one go this year?"

"My brother is very productive, and our family's ability to carry it out is highly recognized by the industry."

Because #吉汉高盈# was on the hot search, Ji Yusheng, who was tied up, was also lifted up again.

Netizens discussed it heatedly: "I think Ji Yusheng is still too confident in himself. Whose idol has been missing for three months and has become a loser? He chose to immerse himself in filming when he needed to consolidate his fan base the most. Speaking of which, Dedication is actually arrogance and unwise." "

In this entertainment industry, there are so many new people appearing every day. The most indispensable thing in the industry is celebrities. Who knows what will happen when he wants to be popular again."

" Just check that there is no such person."

"So if you ask me, Ji Han is the smarter."

This rich family farce is getting more and more obvious.

In this age of advanced information, what can be hidden from the sharp eyes of netizens? Even if the Ji family doesn't let go of melons, netizens are still in the melon fields, and smart netizens have learned to find melons to eat by themselves.

There are many things to say about Ji Han and Ji Yusheng, the real and fake wealthy couple.

Fans from both sides certainly firmly support their idols.

Passersby were secretly waiting to see the two of them competing. How novel it was that a pair of wealthy brothers had both become stars. It seemed that the entertainment industry was really exciting.