Chapter 50

When Lu Yinghuai made an appointment with Ji Yusheng, he did not expect such a scene. He saw Ji Yusheng walking towards him with two ice creams, and then handed one of the ice creams to Lu Yinghuai: "Want it?" Really?"

Ji Yusheng looked at the ice cream with a bit of reluctance.

"Thank you, I won't."

Lu Yinghuai declined. He had already begun to dig his toes into the ground. In Lu Yinghuai's memory, he had never been to a place like this. The children's beach was a simulated fake beach.

Just after Lu Yinghuai said these words, he really saw Ji Yusheng let out a breath, and then quickly took back the ice cream that was about to be handed to him.

Is this serious...?

But this look passed away for a moment, and when Lu Yinghuai looked again, Que could only see Ji Yusheng's expression of concern as he looked at Ji Qiuqiu. Maybe he was dazzled, it must be. Ji Yusheng is such an adult, how could he be greedy for two ice cream cones?

Qiuqiu was surfing in the water with other children with swimming rings under the leadership of the seaside coach. Qiuqiu, who did not dare to look away from Ji Yusheng, kept watching, when Qiuqiu happily raised her hand to wave to him , Ji Yusheng waved to Baby Qiuqiu.

Ji Yusheng: "I'm sorry, because the rest time is limited, I promised Qiuqiu to take him to play, but he will soon join the show crew again, so I have to ask you to come here with us." As for the

ice cream, of course, I have to take advantage of Qiuqiu's lack of attention. Eat it when it arrives! Otherwise, when Qiuqiu sees it, he will definitely want to eat it, but he is too young, and it is not okay to have stomach upset after eating it. But dad is different, dad is an adult.

The ice cream lady said there are two flavors, vanilla and chocolate. Hehe, adults don't have to choose, adults want both.

Lu Yinghuai seemed very embarrassed and uncomfortable in such an occasion. He was tall, with his legs together and his hands folded on his knees, looking strangely well-behaved. "It's not in the way."

This place is in the area of the hotel where Qiuqiu and Ji Yusheng stayed last night. They are all guests of the hotel who come here to play. There are not many people, and no one noticed that Lu Yinghuai and Ji Yusheng were in this corner.

Because Lu Yinghuai didn't eat ice cream, Ji Yusheng's favorable impression of Lu Yinghuai was +1 in his heart. When Qiuqiu didn't see him, he quickly finished off two ice creams by himself. Lu Yinghuai turned around and looked back. Then I found two ice creams, just gone?

Ji Yusheng wiped his mouth gracefully and then said to Lu Yinghuai: "Teacher Lu, I know that you have always wanted me and Qiuqiu to join your company, but I also have some ideas, please listen..."

In Ji After Yu Sheng finished speaking, Lu Yinghuai looked at him in surprise: "Do you want to start an independent studio by yourself?"

Independent studios are indeed a way to go, but people like Ji Yusheng who have no foundation do not have enough With their reputation and resources, they usually choose to wait for a price. When their potential is seen, they sell it for a good price and then plan how to go next.

There are very few people like Ji Yusheng who go it alone when they first come up. It is too difficult to fight alone.

Ji Yusheng smiled: "I'm not fighting alone, so aren't I looking for your cooperation?"

Lu Yinghuai looked at Ji Yusheng and was speechless for a moment. Ji Yusheng seemed to be very confident.

After Ji Han's birthday party, Ji Yusheng also figured out that his brother was right, even if he had gold and silver, he couldn't protect Qiuqiu without the ability to stand on his own. He needs to find his own foothold in this circle, but he doesn't think it is a good idea to directly take over the film and television company that Bai Fengmian gave him.