Chapter 87

The Bai brothers and Ji Yusheng Qiuqiu made an appointment to meet at a private restaurant.

It was very difficult for Ji Yusheng, Qiuqiu and Muyang to escape from the fan group.

As everyone's dream man, Ji Yusheng is versatile and has an incomparably cute baby. He even skips the step of giving birth to a baby and lives a happy life as a family of three. What an ideal life!

Does Xiao Yanning know that so many people are thinking about Ji Yusheng and calling him Naopo at the top of their lungs?

He...

he really knows.

Xiao Yanning also left the fashion group after Ji Yusheng and the others left, and then returned to the domestic company headquarters to work overtime.

Just as he was packing his things and preparing to leave, he saw a strange light coming from an employee's workstation, accompanied by some strange sounds.

After Xiao Yanning walked over, she saw the picture on the employee's mobile phone of Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu walking out of the film and television platform building. They were surrounded by excited fans, and the voices of the fans calling their wives got louder and louder.

The sound penetrated Xiao Yanning's ears.

He watched the scene in the video intently...

This was also the first time for an employee to have such close contact with their Mr. Xiao. She looked at Xiao Yanning's expression and carefully tried to exchange the code with Xiao Yanning: "Mr. Xiao, you also know Ji Yu Are you talking to Qiuqiu?"

Xiao Yanning looked at the employee with a girlish look on her face, and after two seconds of silence, she hummed.

The young employees are even more excited!

"I didn't expect, Mr. Xiao, I didn't expect you to also like Ji Yusheng and Qiuqiu."

The employee asked him in secret: "Are you also a little feather?"

Xiao Yanning did not answer. He didn't understand what feathers were, but he didn't understand Remaining silent in front of something you understand is also a virtue.

But he didn't understand why he seemed to like Ji Yusheng very much?

The employee thought: Mr. Xiao just looked at his cell phone for so long. He must be shy by remaining silent now. He doesn't want to admit his affection for Ji Yusheng. That's right. After all, a person with status like him wants him to be here. You must be embarrassed to admit that you are also a little feather in front of employees!

At this time, it was time for her to take the initiative.

The employee excitedly said: "Mr. Xiao, I'll invite you into the group! Do you have sex?"

Mr. Xiao: There is no such thing.

Employees, you are careless, young people like them still use Penguin more.

"It doesn't matter, we have a WeChat communication group suitable for you..." The employee bit his tongue and swallowed the second half of his words, "There is also a WeChat communication group suitable for mature business people like you." Xiao Yanning felt that she must have

been I bowed my head, otherwise why did I join a group called "Feather Reserves" inexplicably?

Fortunately, this number is his trumpet.

Otherwise, I would not dare to think about seeing these pictures on my work account.

The group leader inside was at him and regarded him as a fan who wanted to join Feathers. The group leader told him that they are still peripheral fans now. If he is still active in the group after a while, he can join their official group. group.