Chapter 34

As Yin Yan said, the medicine box contained some basic medicines, including safflower oil.

Yu Ran took out the safflower oil and looked at Yin Yan, "Where should I get it for you?"

He was still a little bit confused about the fact that Yin Yan really asked him to apply medicine for him, so he felt a little weak when his eyes fell on Yin Yan.

The key is that I don't know where Yin Yan was injured.

It must not be in an embarrassing place. Although according to common sense, if it is an inconvenient place, most people will not be so generous in letting people give medicine, but is Yin Yan's brain circuit like that of ordinary people?

Yu Ran controlled his gaze not to glance around, and only looked down at the safflower oil in his hand.

Yin Yan didn't know these strange thoughts in Yu Ran's mind. When he saw that Yu Ran was clearly asking about his injury, he stared at the bottle of safflower oil after asking, frowned, and said, "I'm not trying to replace him." I'll give you medicine? Come here."

Yu Ran, "..."

Can you first tell me where the injury is?

He slowly moved to Yin Yan, holding a bottle of safflower oil in his hand, and looked at Yin Yan with a confused expression.

Then he saw Yin Yan starting to move his pants down.

Yu Ran, "!!!"

Is it really the butt?

Am I going to rub Yin Yan's butt?

This...isn't quite appropriate...

Although Yu Ran was a little rejected on the surface, deep down he was still a little excited for some reason.

After all, touching a tiger's butt is a bit exciting.

He watched Yin Yan's movements with burning eyes.

However, Yin Yan stopped after pulling down his pants a little.

He looked up and saw Yu Ran's expression, his face suddenly darkened, "What, what are you thinking about?"

Yu Ran, "..."

He immediately shook his head with a strong desire to survive, and said, "I was just wondering whether you were seriously injured. After all, it is my fault."

When Yin Yan heard this, the expression on his face became a little better. He stared at Yu Ran for a while and said, "Since it is your fault, how are you going to make up for it?"

Yu Ran, "..."

Why make up for it? Don't just give me a pole and just crawl along. Isn't the source of all this because you suddenly appeared in my bed and slept next to me?

Yu Ran didn't know how to respond to Yin Yan's words, so he could only show him a polite yet awkward smile and change the subject, "I'd better take care of your injuries first."

It's enough to say that I still don't know where this person's injuries are.

Yin Yan stared at Yu Ran's smile for a while, and then he said as if he didn't care, "Forget it, let's owe it to you now. I'll think about it next time."

Yu Ran, "..."

What do you owe? Why do I owe it?

Yu Ran felt that he had been greatly wronged.

However, Yin Yan had already turned around and lay down on the sofa. He lifted up his shirt and said, "This is the waist. You hit me too hard at that time."