Chapter 71

When Yu Ran saw Yin Yan's appearance, he knew that Yin Yan did not mean to compromise. It was estimated that Yu's father would not only fail to achieve the results he expected this time, but would also not be able to reap the good fruits.

In fact, Yu Ran's attitude towards the Yu family has always been mainly indifferent. Ever since Yin Yan accompanied him back to Yu's house last time, Yu's father did not dare to return the same kind of insults to his father as before. In the name of going back to meet with him or something, Yu Ran had no interest in taking revenge on them or anything like that.

Firstly, it is indeed a waste of time to seek revenge against people like Father Yu. Secondly, as Father Yu said, the original person was indeed raised by them. Although they only contributed money, after all, it was If they had raised him, and had not followed up on their attempt to give him to Yin Yan, their biggest mistake would have been to ignore and cold-blooded him, but materially it was enough.

So from this point of view, there is no need to retaliate against them or anything.

Provided they don't act like monsters.

And now that it was Yu's father who insisted on causing trouble, Yu Ran certainly wouldn't have any thoughts of "because they are related by blood, so I should choose to forgive them."

What's more, to him, this father is just a cheap father to him, and the so-called blood relationship has little to do with him.

He held his mobile phone and looked at the messages that were still coming in. His eyes darkened and he replied, "I will have someone send you the invitation letter."

Since Yu's father was blocked, no matter how many times he changed his number and sent messages, he never received a reply from Yu Ran. When he suddenly received this reply message, he was stunned for a moment, and then stared at the content above for a while. As if he had thought of something, his face showed a bit of pride.

Let's just say, how can anyone deny his father? If he tells it, he will definitely be stabbed in the spine. Who of their status doesn't care about reputation and status? Besides, his son only knows Yin Yan on his own. ? If he wants to be valued by Yin Yan, he must be docile and easy to teach in all aspects. If a person who does not recognize his biological father and is unfilial is deducted, Yin Yan may also become suspicious of him.

The more Yu's father thought about it, the more it made sense. He had been too good to Yu Ran before, and he wanted to treat him better and restore the relationship between father and son. In fact, he was his father, and he could not do anything to him he wanted. That's right. There's no need to think about trying to please him.

Thinking about the message he sent to Yu Ran, Yu's father changed his previous slightly flattering attitude of trying to restore the relationship.

"I have told people a long time ago that I am your father. If you forget, no one can forget me. Forget it, I won't care about you anymore. How can father and son care so much about each other?"

Just by looking at these words, I can see the aloof face of the person who sent the message.

Yin Yan saw this sentence from the side and sneered.

He took Yu Ran's cell phone and spoke directly, "Why don't you argue with me."

Father Yu was stunned for a moment when he received the text message, but he guessed that Yu Ran had finally figured out that he would never be able to compete with him in terms of identity, so he planned to reconcile with himself.

He clicked the voice button with a proud smile on his face.

As a result, a gloomy voice was heard on the other side.