Chapter 86

After being allowed to see his father, Song Yanchuan seemed much calmer, at least he didn't look like he was going crazy just now. However, he remained sitting alone in the corner and had no intention of communicating with the police again.

The police also observed Song Yanchuan, wondering if he was deliberately pretending to be crazy. After all, someone who could instigate people to commit crimes in prison by taking advantage of others' visits to the prison should not be so mentally fragile.

However, in view of Song Yanchuan's performance just now, they just kept observing and had no intention of provoking him again.

Song Yanchuan no longer had the energy to care about the police at this time. He kept thinking in his mind why he failed.

Thinking about it, his eyes suddenly widened.

Yin Yan!

It must be Yin Yan's problem!

He has never met Yu Ran and doesn't know what Yu Ran's condition is, but Yin Yan...

He remembered that in his previous life, he had watched Yin Yan get into a car accident and thought that everything was going to end. Suddenly, his brain felt a stabbing pain, and a constant mechanical warning sounded in his head. Before he could reach Yin Yan's accident, In front of the car, his vision went dark and he was forced to leave Yu Ran's body.

At that moment, the fear of death enveloped him. The last thing he saw was Yin Yan's face, which had no fear when facing death, but frowned in deep thought.

The last thought in his mind at that time was that Yin Yan must have awakened his self-consciousness, so he was forcibly expelled from this world.

It was almost successful, so why did Yin Yan, a mortal villain, want to ruin everything?

When he woke up and found that he was not dead, but had become Song Yanchuan, who had just been imprisoned, his only thought was to kill the variable Yin Yan first this time.

At first, based on Song Yanchuan's original memory, he thought that he was reborn before everything happened, and the subsequent changes were because he was no longer in Yu Ran's body, so Yu Ran no longer followed the plot according to the content, and he became Such a look.

Yin Yan's character was no different from before, and he had no doubts at all at the time.

But now...now!

Since he could enter Song Yanchuan's body, why didn't Yin Yan, who caused him to pop out of that world in his previous life, change at all?

Song Yanchuan slapped himself hard, unable to believe that he had never noticed such a simple truth.

Because the original Song Yanchuan was only thinking about Yu Ran, his focus was also placed on Yu Ran, and because Yin Yan's character and performance had not changed much except for Yu Ran, he actually followed the original Song Yanchuan's thinking completely ignored Yin Yan's possible variables.

After thinking about it, Song Yanchuan slapped himself again, not only to punish himself for his stupidity, but also to hate the original person for misleading him.

The policeman observing him thought he was mentally unstable again and forcibly stopped him.

When Song Yanchuan saw the police, he began to ask to see Yin Yan.

He wanted to know whether Yin Yan had changed at all, or whether Yin Yan, like him, had returned directly to the present point in time from the moment of Yin Yan's death.

Otherwise, why could Yin Yan know so clearly what they were going to do?

However, the police only said that allowing him to see his father was the biggest concession. He could not see anyone else unless he could take the initiative and clearly explain the matter.