Chapter 58

When he arrived, he probably didn't expect anyone to check the surveillance at the school gate, so Tang Huan did not avoid the surveillance. The video not only captured his face, but also captured his entire process from appearance to departure.

A large number of people who gathered at the school gate were first attracted by Yin Yan's luxury car and then paid attention to the people in the car. However, Tang Huan was obviously not interested in the luxury car and instead appeared from Yu Ran. From the beginning, my eyes have been on him.

It wasn't until the boy who wanted to make his presence felt in front of Yu Ran appeared that he changed his state of observing from a distance, got up and walked towards Yu Ran, but before he even got close to Yu Ran, Yin Yan appeared first.

This kind of state of seeming to come here at the right time is enough to show that Tang Huan's appearance is probably not a coincidence. Otherwise, he could have walked over to Yu Ran from the beginning instead of waiting for the person who wanted to target Yu Ran to appear. Just came here.

Do heroes save beauties?

Yin Yan put his hand on Yu Ran's head and gently rubbed his hair, but the corners of his mouth curved into a sneer.

This kind of strategy may not be easily noticed when people are in it, but when they escape and watch it directly from the surveillance video from the perspective of a third party, it becomes obvious.

The video was slowed down frame by frame, and Yu Ran understood Tang Huan's intention.

He was a little stunned.

"Did Tang Huan do what happened on the forum?" Yu Ran asked unconsciously.

In fact, when he discovered that something fishy happened on the forum, he almost immediately thought that it was Cui Minmin who did it. After all, they had never figured out the purpose of Cui Minmin's inexplicable appearance near their villa. Now that such an incident happened, naturally the first The only thing that came to mind was her, and at most, Yu Ran thought of Song Yanchuan through Cui Minmin.

But Tang Huan really didn't expect it at all.

After the last incident at the police station, Tang Huan almost disappeared from his life. Yu Ran thought he had lost the respect of the head of the Tang family and was busy showing off, but he didn't expect that he would appear at this time. .

His appearance was such a coincidence that Yu Ran inevitably turned his suspicion to Tang Huan.

"What does it matter who did it?" Yin Yan stroked Yu Ran's hair, lowered his head, and smiled softly at him.

Although the corners of his lips were curled, there was a coldness in his eyes.

Originally, he left these people alone because he felt that there was really no need for them to do anything to him, and he also wanted to see why they wanted him to fail.

But looking at it now, everything is just a small trick.

And if they dared to put their hands on Yu Ran, there was no need to keep them anymore.

Yu Ran, "..."

Okay, I am naive.

Indeed, to Yin Yan, it doesn't matter who did it, it just depends on whether Yin Yan cares or not.

But now, it's obvious that he cares.

In fact, this matter was directed at him from beginning to end. If Yin Yan hadn't taken the initiative to clarify, Yin Yan would have appeared as a background for a financial backer.