Chapter 7

After Yin Yan finished speaking, he walked in. He glanced around the room. When he saw Yu Ran's suitcase that was obviously untouched in the corner, he didn't say anything and closed the door directly. Yu Ran said, "Continue to clean up."

Yu Ran, "..."

Can I say no?

Obviously this is not possible.

Yu Ran saw that Yin Yan had sat down casually on the sofa nearby, and knew that she really wanted to wait for him to finish cleaning up.

Forget it, where can I sleep?

Yu Ran pushed the suitcase down and opened it, and started to take out the things inside. It was easy to put other daily necessities where they should be, including clothes...

Yu Ran hesitated as he stood in front of the closet.

It was full of Yin Yan's clothes. It was probably a whim to let him come to live there, so there was no special place for Yu Ran to put clothes in the closet.

Yu Ran turned back and glanced at Yin Yan. Yin Yan had no intention of speaking, and looked at Yu Ran with interest as he stood in front of the closet and worried.

Yu Ran, "..."

Can such a big wardrobe really stump me?

He simply pushed Yin Yan's clothes to the side, making a small space for himself, and hung the clothes one by one.

Yu Ran took out a small storage box, opened it, installed it, put the underwear and socks in the compartments, and then put it in the closet.

This way, there is no need to ask embarrassing questions like where to put Yin Yan's underwear.

Yu Ran felt that he was simply witty.

When Yin Yan saw Yu Ran's little actions, the interest in his eyes became even stronger.

But at this moment his cell phone suddenly rang.

Yin Yan's expression darkened for a moment.

He took out his phone and looked at the caller ID on it. He didn't press the answer button until the last ring rang.

"I heard that you were sick again this morning?" On the other end of the phone was Yin Yan's former classmate, an expert in the field of cranial nerves, and his current psychological counseling doctor.

Yin Yan said "hmm" and his expression became indifferent.

The person on the other end was accustomed to Yin Yan's attitude, and began to ask Yin Yan about his recent situation dutifully. Yin Yan's answer was always "no". Later, when he heard the other person began to talk to him about the things he had said eight hundred times, After going through all the precautions, he hung up the phone directly.

Putting the phone back into his pocket, the breath around Yin Yan was already so cold that it felt like falling off.

He stood up and walked to Yu Ran's side, pointed to the sofa where he had just been sitting and said, "You sleep here tonight."

Don't you have any room at home? Let me sleep on the sofa?

Yu Ran almost blurted out the words "fuck" in his heart, but his reason allowed him to control himself in time after seeing Yin Yan's face.

To be honest, he was surprised at most when Yin Yan said she wanted to sleep with him, and he didn't think it was completely illogical. But now Yin Yan wants to move a beautiful boy into his room and sleep on the sofa?