Chapter 83

How much the Yin family attaches importance to this bidding can be seen from the manpower assigned by Yin Yan to be responsible for this matter, not to mention that there are many things that Yin Yan personally watched and completed, plus he is on vacation. Yin Yan, who has been here for so long, showed up in person today. No matter how you look at it, you cannot deny the importance of this matter to the Yin family.

It was also because of this that when he and Tang Huan heard that Song Yanchuan's secrets about the Yin family were involved in this project, the two of them began to waver, and finally made up their minds to use this project to surprise Yin Yan. A blow.

They knew that neither Tang Huan's design of Yu's father's company nor public opinion's attack would have a particularly big impact on Yin Yan, but with this tender, it was different.

After all, a group cannot be completely controlled by one person, no matter how powerful Yin Yan is, but as long as the layers are accumulated, the dissatisfaction with Yin Yan within the Yin family will become more and more serious, and finally a fire will be lit. , even if Yin Yan can't be burned to death, he still has to be peeled off a layer of skin.

At this time, as long as they join forces with other people in Jiang City and take advantage of this opportunity to suppress the possibility of Yin Yan's comeback, then Yin Yan will really lose power completely.

Although Yin Yan is powerful, the Tang family and the Shen family are not a small company. With them taking the lead and the attraction of interests, it is impossible for others to be tempted. Since ancient times, adding insult to injury has been what many people are willing to do.

Shen Lu held the bidding document in his hand and thought about his series of plans. The smile at the corner of his mouth slowly recovered.

As for the people they used, if Song Yanchuan hadn't told them their weaknesses, no one would have thought that they would betray Yin Yan. The most important thing is that in today's bidding, this piece of land was indeed taken by them. Got it.

People like Yin Yan would never admit failure in front of outsiders, so what he said today was just a bluff.

Shen Lu consciously figured it out, and the panic that suddenly surged in his heart because of Yin Yan's attitude slowly suppressed it. He said to Yin Yan, "Mr. Yin is joking. What can I tell? It's just a fluke that we can win." This land."

Can you get away with just one dollar?

Everyone saw that Shen Lu was polite on the surface, but in fact he was clearly provoking Yin Yan.

I didn't expect that this boy from the Shen family would have such ambitions.

With this attitude, it was hard to tell how to interpret Yin Yan's words just now.

You have to say that Yin Yan had expected it a long time ago, but this place was indeed captured by Shen Lu. You want to say that he was calculated, but when Yin Yan said what he just said, everyone couldn't bear it. Think more about it.

Therefore, no one dared to stand in line at this time, only watching the two people forming a faint confrontation.

Yin Yan looked at Shen Lu's confident look, narrowed his eyes and said, "Oh, really?"

Yin Yan's voice was already deep, but he still asked such a flat question at this time, which still made people feel a little scared unconsciously.

Although Yin Yan has always shown his emotions, and almost no one can guess his emotions from his expression, at this time, they had a vague feeling that Yin Yan was really not angry, and he was even as early as he said about today's events. Expected.