Chapter 77

In order to get the company's affairs under control as soon as possible, Yu's father drafted the equity transfer contract the next day.

Knowing that his wife would definitely object to this, he didn't even tell her and only asked Yu Ran to come over and sign it the next day.

In fact, the document does not need to be present in person. It is also possible to send someone to deliver the document or pick it up and sign it. Rather than asking Yu Ran to come in person, Yu's father has considered the decision for a long time.

He thought very well. Judging from the current relationship between Yu Ran and Yin Yan, if Yu Ran comes over, there is a high possibility that Yin Yan will come with him. And Yin Yan can appear in his company, which is very important to many people. It's a signal.

Not to mention that those outside who are planning to add insult to injury will temporarily give up their thoughts and choose to continue to wait and see, but within the company, as long as he releases the news that Yin Yan is here to cooperate, then the originally panicked people within the group will calm down a lot.

Yin Yan is planning to cooperate, so their company will definitely not have any problems.

This is a normal thought.

In this way, turnover will also be controlled.

Furthermore, after giving away so many shares, Father Yu thought of asking someone to come over in person and appeal to him. After all, it was his son, so he would be a little moved.

It is not difficult to guess what Yu's father wanted, but Yin Yan's original idea was not to save the company for Yu's father, but to change the company's name, so he did accompany Yu Ran to Yu's house as Yu's father wished. company.

When Yu's father signed the equity transfer letter, he was still a little heartbroken, but when he heard that Yin Yan really came with Yu Ran, the heartache turned into joy.

After all, these shares are destined to be given, and maximizing profits through these is the most important thing.

Father Yu immediately brought people to greet him personally.

The formation is clearly the same as when negotiating a big contract.

At this time, where did the company get the big contract?

The attention of almost all employees was attracted. Even some who could not see what happened because they were in their own offices asked others to tell them what happened in time.

And this effect is exactly what Yu's father wants.

He and his men greeted Yu Ran and Yin Yan almost as soon as they entered the door.

Father Yu deliberately created such a big battle. At this time, he didn't care what happened to Yu Ran and Yin Yan. He unilaterally showed a very close relationship to the two of them.

Without waiting for Yu Ran to speak, he said hello to Yin Yan, "The contract has been drawn up. Now let's go to my office and sign it."

Father Yu did not deliberately lower his voice when he said this. Immediately, both those who followed Father Yu to greet the people and those who were already paying attention were shocked.

contract?

Does Mr. Yin want to cooperate with their company?

Everyone was shocked and suddenly remembered the relationship between the three people in front of them, and suddenly they seemed to have figured out something.