Chapter 67

These people are all from the company, and they all have more or less inextricable connections with the Yin family.

Since Yin Yan took charge of the Yin Group, those who had opinions or relied on their elders have been kicked out of the company. These few are inconspicuous in the company, and although they are in the management, they are not The position they hold is not very important, and they have never done much evil in the company. They are basically the kind who only use their name in the company to get dividends.

However, since Mr. Yin specifically sent a message today to mention these people, it must prove that these people are not as mediocre and unambitious as they appear on the surface.

After the general secretary came to see Yin Yan today, he didn't see anything wrong with his health. After receiving the list, he even felt that Mr. Yin took a vacation on purpose this time in order to take the opportunity to eliminate some bugs within the company.

When I think about the work arrangement just now, I think about the high-intensity work they will have during Mr. Yin's vacation.

The general secretary gritted his teeth and thought that Mr. Yin's temper must have improved after he fell in love, so he gave these people the wrong impression and actually dared to do things under Mr. Yin. They were really desperate. Once they really did something , that is really digging your own grave.

The general secretary has already crossed out the names of these people in his mind. He plans to check the current work of their subordinates when he returns, and whether they have done any unknown tricks in the company in the past few years.

Because it was a text message that Yin Yan sent directly to the general secretary, and he did not mention it when explaining his work, Yu Ran didn't know that although Yin Yan was on vacation, he had actually started cleaning up the company's hidden dangers. Seeing Yin Yan studying the engagement plans with him seriously, she thought that he was really planning to take a good rest and not care about anything. She also thought that he would be able to recover faster this way.

Therefore, although he was still vaguely worried about Song Yanchuan, if Tang Huan and Shen Lu really joined forces, something uncontrollable would happen, but he tried his best not to show it in front of Yin Yan.

He only recalled in his mind the plots related to the three protagonists and Yin Yan, hoping that through this, some troubles could be solved in advance, preferably silently.

Therefore, after recalling almost all the plots that he could recall so far, he sent a message to the general secretary in the evening, asking him to pay more attention to people in the company related to the Yin family.

After all, the original plot seemed to be about someone from the Yin family doing something in the group.

After receiving the news, the general secretary confirmed that President Yin's vacation was a pretense. Why did the couple go on separate vacations? Are you afraid that you will forget?

Because the husband and wife were talking about the same thing, the general secretary didn't think of it for a moment. In fact, the husband and wife didn't know what the other had done.

After Yu Ran sent the text message, he felt a little more at ease and devoted himself wholeheartedly to the discussion of the engagement plan. The two discussed it all night and finally finalized the plan. They each also marked some parts that needed to be modified. I plan to talk to the planning company later.

The reality that the plan was finalized and that they were about to get engaged finally slowly enveloped the couple.

Although Yin Yan was recuperating at home, he did not really suffer from any physical illness, so he could not really stay at home all day.