Chapter 2

seduce?

As soon as Yin Yan said these words, not only Yu Ran, but also everyone who heard it was stunned for a moment.

Over the years, I don't know how many people have tried to get ahead of Yin Yan by giving people away, but none of them have succeeded. It's okay to choose a good-looking child and bring it to Yin Yan with explicit hints. Yin Yan just turns a blind eye. That's all, and the kind of people who were bold enough to use tricks to seduce them were basically never seen again.

So this...

Yin Yan's expression remained unchanged from beginning to end, and they couldn't see through it, so they could only look at Yu Ran with obscure eyes.

Yu Ran's whole body was stiff at this time.

Yin Yan was very tall, and standing in front of Yu Ran, he seemed to be able to cover Yu Ran's entire body.

Yu Ran only felt a heavy sense of oppression coming over him.

He could explain that it was just a joke, but obviously the result of making fun of Yin Yan would not be much better than seducing him.

What's more, there is Tang Huan waiting aside.

Yu Ran didn't know what he was thinking at that time. He stretched out his stiff hand and gestured to Yin Yan.

Yin Yan looked at the expression of Yu Ran's heart, and after a long, long time, he said, "Very good."

Yin Yan's voice was calm, without any hint of anger, as if he was really praising Yu Ran.

Yu Ran said, "???"

Everyone present said, "???"

this is okay too? Does it turn out that Yin Yan likes this kind of routine?

Everyone didn't dare to express the shock in their hearts, let alone ask Yin Yan. They could only look at Yu Ran secretly.

Yu Ran still maintained a complacent posture, but felt that his hand was about to freeze into a sculpture.

He wanted to take his hand back, but Yin Yan's eyes kept falling on his hand, and he didn't dare to move.

Finally, Yin Yan withdrew his gaze.

"Twelve o'clock, on the top floor." After saying this, he walked straight past Yu Ran and left the banquet.

After Yin Yan left, the entire banquet remained quiet.

After a while, everyone seemed to finally react and gradually started to make noises.

They looked at Yu Ran either implicitly or directly, but no one dared to really step forward and say something to Yu Ran.

After all, many people heard what Yin Yan said before leaving.

There is only one room on the top floor of this hotel, which is where only Yin Yan can live. Now he wants another person to go there late at night. The meaning is self-evident.

Even if some people think of Yin Yan's deeds over the years and feel that Yu Ran will not have any good fruits to eat tonight, after all, he may be the first person to touch Yin Yan's bed, maybe he will fly on the branch?

So now everyone's attitude towards Yu Ran is very subtle. They want to make friends in advance, but they also have worries.

Yu Ran turned a blind eye to these complicated glances. He stood there without moving. He looked at his hand, took it back, and slowly stretched it out to make a sign again.