Chapter 66

It hadn't been long since the engagement announcement came out. Since then, Yu Ran had been focusing on how to deal with Cui Minmin and the others, so Yu Ran almost ignored the matter for a while.

If it weren't for the fact that someone from Yin Yan's side sometimes came up with a plan to ask Yu Ran's opinion, Yu Ran would have almost forgotten about it, so at this moment, Yin Yan suddenly felt as if he was about to send out invitations. , he was still a little stunned and didn't react.

He was already a little confused by Yin Yan's kiss, but when he raised his head in confusion and met Yin Yan's eyes that seemed to be smiling, he nodded subconsciously.

As if Yin Yan had anticipated Yu Ran's reaction, he stretched out his hand and rubbed his head gently, then brought the person closer to his arms, clearly showing his affection for Yu Ran that already belonged to him. Possessive.

Everyone already belongs to him, so what if other people have more means?

Yin Yan held Yu Ran's waist, which felt very good, and half-squinted his eyes.

Yu Ran didn't notice the possessiveness in Yin Yan's action. He just felt that Yin Yan seemed to have become a little more clingy after coming out of the hospital?

Otherwise, why would you keep holding yourself, even when you are not holding yourself, you are still holding yourself.

As soon as the word clingy was put to Yin Yan, Yu Ran got goosebumps all over his body. He quickly drove this terrible thought out of his mind and kept telling himself that Yin Yan was just suffering from an illness. Didn't Dr. Fang say that? Can you appease Yin Yan?

Just like a cat would go near catnip, that must be it!

In fact, since the two had their first substantial relationship, Yin Yan has become closer and closer to Yu Ran, and this has gradually formed a subtle habit, so Yu Ran thought about it in his heart. On the contrary, he accepted the fact that Yin Yan held her closer and closer.

Yin Yan's chest was very broad, and it felt warm when he held her like this. Yu Ran hadn't slept since being woken up by Yin Yan in the middle of the night last night. At this time, being held by him like this made her feel sleepy unknowingly.

After a while, he tilted his head and fell asleep leaning on Yin Yan's chest.

Yin Yan felt a sudden weight on his chest. He lowered his head and saw a furry head.

Yu Ran stayed with Yin Yan in the second half of the night because he was worried. Yin Yan naturally knew that he hadn't slept all night. He fell asleep like this when he saw someone. Thinking of the nervous look on his face towards her, Yin Yan The corners of Yan's lips curved unconsciously, and his eyes became softer than others had ever seen before.

He supported Yu Ran's head and helped him find a more comfortable position in his arms. He then reached out for the blanket placed behind him and gently covered him with it.

Then he signaled to the driver to slow down a little.

Yu Ran fell into a sleepless sleep, feeling that it was an extremely comfortable sleep. He didn't even realize that he was still in the car when he opened his eyes.

No, why are you still in the car?

When Yu Ran reacted, he realized something was wrong.

The car had stopped, and the driver was no longer in the driver's seat, but he and Yin Yan were still in the car.

Yu Ran, "..."

Confused.

When Yin Yan saw Yu Ran's dazed look, the soft color in his eyes did not fade away, but he said, "Are you awake?"